• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoobs

Understandable but super disappointing. I'll keep supporting their team regardless.

Finally Blizzard adds another over sexualized female hero! I'm gonna main her so hard.

Prelude.

Alright, I think I'll finally buy Nova. I need some more safe and soloqueue-y options for QM, my matches have been abysmal lately and I'm getting tired of not getting any help or follow up. Who has anti-stealth abilities? I know about Tassadar, who else?

Also, how do Zarya and Tassadar's shields work on the same target?

patchday

Pretty crazy all heroes are free just saw the news. I can now hurry up and get Mediveh to L5 to get his gold. Kept missing his free rotation.

after the special is over that new hero will drop to 10k gold shortly after so I'll get to buy him

I already owned every other hero except the new Troll hero and Medivh (which dont think I'll buy right now)

Kioshen

It wasn't you !? Well dang I'm sorry. I probably mixed you with Ketch then I suppose. Either way, it was really funny how it came out of nowhere.

patchday

omg I had a stimpack for a whole yr (plus a free genji rush stim) that finally wore off. I must say trying to hit L5 with Medivh feeling kinda grindy. Do people actually rank up all the way to L10+ w/o stimpacks?

I mostly only do Brawls so forgot how painful hero leveling can be

wait that wasnt me who said that tho
luv me some brightwing

lol funny convo there

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
omg I had a stimpack for a whole yr (plus a free genji rush stim) that finally wore off. I must say trying to hit L5 with Medivh feeling kinda grindy. Do people actually rank up all the way to L10+ w/o stimpacks?

I mostly only do Brawls so forgot how painful hero leveling can be
Not many, I imagine. Everyone I know who is serious enough to get though the ridiculous lvl 8 & 9 grinds uses stimpacks.

She actually looks like a Blood Elf. Her shoulders are new, big and overdesigned
Blizzard definitely has some kind of giant-shoulder fetish.

Milly79

Yes, at Blizzcon they did.

Has anyone reached out to Nirolak? Otherwise we need someone good with graphics to get us a new OT going. :p

brian!

I would never yell at someone over a video game lol

Yall can check the tapes at my premium twitch channel twitch.tv/xcloser

brian!

I think my voice doesnt come through because i have two diff push to talk buttons assigned for disc and stream but i havent checked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom