• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hey, has your Xbox Live account been hacked/FIFA'd? Post here!

Not sure if this is the same as getting Fifa'd but today we accessed my wife's non-gold account to buy some of the Rockband songs that are on sale and it showed she only had 80 points. She should have had about 1600t since we bought her a card last year that she barely used. Checked her download history and sure enough there was a EUFA game that was purchased on her account that neither of us have played and no one else has physical access to my Xbox, no kids, no accident button pushing.

Called XBOX and explained everything but they are claiming it couldn't have been a hack someone locally purchased the game. What should I be checking what can I be doing to convince Mircosoft to reimburse me? They are supposed to be contacting me in three days. Thanks.

farnham

Banned
- Last October
- 4200 MS points spent on FIFA points
- currently calling
-I played Masseffect 3. I dont even have Fifa 13
- I dont think I have a EA account
- 2007 ish... MS account is even older
- Havent talked to MS Employee yet

farnham

Banned
So i have talked to the employee and he gave the case to another department and a few hours later i got an email (10 pm german time). Ms says there was no transaction.

I replied them back that 4200 ms points were used on fifa 13. A game i dont own.. I had high hopes when i called the person but it looks like ms will just choose to ignore.

Edit: so they replied me and said they wil refund me. That was quick..

Top Bottom