• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hi-Fi Rush adds Dualsense support on Steam and MS Store (icons, Adaptive Triggers)

Tsaki

8eoBjR5.jpg

jK7mSRP.jpg
boK2G5v.jpg

This is the first Xbox game with native Playstation controller support on PC.
Edit: Apparently Haptic Feedback also works.

Last edited:
Does that Turtle Beach super expensive controller use the adaptive triggers? There was a thread about it but I might have deleted it.

Might buy this on Steam, loved playing through R&C docked on my Deck. The dualsense support was great, though the vibrations were a bit too much in the experiental mode.

Kabelly

Glad I haven't played it yet. I have a Dualsense for my PC but have yet to try a game that has the haptics as a feature. Will definitely try this out some time.

MarkMe2525

I think supporting the controller functionality that many PC gamers use is awesome. With the rumours of MS releasing a controller with advanced haptics, they probably already have an in house SDK, in development at least. I think Hi-Fi Rush is a perfect game for MS to greenlight a port to the PlayStation platform. MS doesn't gain much from its console exclusivity.

AzekZero

Curious if this is a sign Microsoft will make their next controllers reach feature parity with Dualsense without infringing on the hardware copyrights.

Would be a big win for PC gamers, since it'd probably increase the number of games that natively support Dualsense features.

Last edited:

Mr Hyde

Gold Member
Is the Dualsense good for PC gaming? Is it compatible with every game on different clients or is just with Steam?

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Trying to think if there's any Xbox games I want...
Maybe Quantum Break?
but some of you guys said it's crap so is there anything else.......
Steve Martin Idk GIF

Trying to think if there's any Xbox games I want...
Maybe Quantum Break?
but some of you guys said it's crap so is there anything else.......
Steve Martin Idk GIF
Quantum Break is pretty good. Aiming feels a bit dated bit its cool as shit. Like a half step below Naughty Dog as far as cinematic spectacle, but its all sci fi. As a bonus you get a whole low budget live action sci fi TV show limited series starring Lance Reddick and Littlefinger. Just have fun with it and dont overthink it.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Do people like the adaptive triggers? I find it very annoying. Love the improved vibration on the dual sense though.
Nope for me. They feel grindy, like you can feel the cog turning and they just don't seem to add much if anything. Don't even bother hardwire connecting my dualsense anymore.

Paltheos

This is always such a little thing I wish more developers would do. It's especially baffling when the original version of a game is Playstation platform exclusive and the publisher removes the dualshock button UI option for the PC port. Throw in a fucking toggle, man.

yamaci17

that's great! I'm glad I haven't played the game yet in that case
playing with dualsense adds a lot to the fun with supported games

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Everyone here thinking this means Hi-fi Rush is coming to PS5.

The real news, of course, is that Dualsense support is coming to Xbox.
Yeah this news might mean that Hi Fi rush is coming to PS5, or this could also mean it isn't and someone seeing the PS prompts in the game was the source of the rumors.
Hopefully it means more robust support for the dualsense on PC going forward, it's definitely a statement on intent from MS.

Top Bottom