• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hi guys, I'm a pirate with a hacked 360, and I bought an unauthorized 360 dev kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strike said:
roofsurfingbh3.gif

This GIF. is so perfect the thread and the OP :lol

itxaka

Defeatist
Baki said:
What is a j-tagged console?

Is an exploit that jumps over the console hypervisor allowing it to reboot into a newer dash withouts some limitations like unsigned xex, region free, HDD size, etc..

Ont he Homebrew thread (Have to update it thougth): http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388015

The guy even posted on the thread, very interested on the Sonic leak :lol :lol

Alec said:
So, those PartnerNet leaks...

So apparently they are going to sell Sonic Adventure by itself, then the extra "DX" content as DLC? I kind of think that's bullshit.

But, there is an achievement about Metal Sonic...maybe something new afterall?

SmZA

HAL_Laboratory said:
Why do people try to do things with their console that were unintended by the manufacturer? Seems like an awful lot of despair and personal anguish could be avoided just by using the machine for what it was made for instead of... whatever the motivation is to buy anything other than a retail unit.
An original Xbox with XBMC was the most awesome media player in existence for quite a long while.

When I read the thread title, my first reaction was, "Wow. Pretty ballsy of this guy to come right out and say that." And then my brain woke up.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Mailenstein said:
Just wondering, but how would this get him banned? Funny tho :lol.
Its in the terms of service?

T.O.S. said:
Linking to pirate download sites, directions on how to get pirated software to work, reviews or impressions of pirated software will all result in the banning of the user in question.

McLovin

Oh man, I knew he was gonna get banned. I knew something was up as soon as it was mentioned that he probably had a modded 360 and that plus he suddenly stopped replying to his own thread.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Baki said:
What is a j-tagged console?

It's like a modchipped 360, but not a mod-chipped 360 nor a modded DVD drive.

MS bans for them now (but you can get unbanned through some JTAG exploit or application or whatever. So it's... :/)

itxaka said:
ike launch unsigned xex and be region-free.

So Sonic 4 beta is leaked along with Metal Slug XX and others on his tag?

Interesting. Very interesting how they got out of Parternet...

Darn, getting these sorts of leaks take the fun out of waiting for publishers to slowly release the news to me at the most opportune moments.

We'll never have a "Jet Set Radio to XBLA" explosion day like we should have.

Linkhero1

duckroll said:
Do not create trouble on other sites and then boast about it on GAF. That is not acceptable either.
I'll stop. For reals

Minamu said:
Why are you calling yourself Jaffe? :S That's kinda bold isn't it? :)

Isn't it how we pronounce GAF? I would have used his full name

Also I'm stopping since the duck has spoken.

"Your post has been submitted.
Your post will be visible on this site after it has been approved by an editor."

:lol I think you hurt him

I wonder if he is just going to cover this all up on his website like nothing happened.

Az

What's up with those butthurt comments, not even funny you lurkers.
RiskyChris made me lol though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom