• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

High School Teacher Found Naked Atop Naked 16 Year Old Boy (Pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackNMild2k1 said:
I know of someone that that happened to. They even had an ID scanner at the door and I'm pretty sure she bought him a drink or 2. It's really fucked up.

He met her inside on the dance floor. took her home. fucked over (by her parents?) a few weeks later.
Damn that's messed up. And those parents are assholes if they are the ones who brought everything down on him.

"Our daughter obtained an illegal ID to get into a club, bought alcohol illegally for herself and another man, went home with said man, and had sex with him. LOCK HIM UP, HE'S A CRIMINAL!"

BlackNMild2k1 said:
I know of someone that that happened to. They even had an ID scanner at the door and I'm pretty sure she bought him a drink or 2. It's really fucked up.

He met her inside on the dance floor. took her home. fucked over (by her parents?) a few weeks later.

I'm wondering is it possible in this sort of cases for the man to sue the club or the "victim"? People seem to sue companies and each other successfully over much more trivial matter these days.

Steelrain

Gallbaro said:
She raped him, she should be thrown in jail with the trash that she is.
Ut6IA.gif

geeko

Keep in mind, Loveland is a really small town. Almost a rural town. Only has 60,000 people and is spread pretty wide. Its like the bakersfield of colorado. Nothing to do out there but drugs and make babies.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
geeko420 said:
Keep in mind, Loveland is a really small town. Almost a rural town. Only has 60,000 people and is spread pretty wide. Its like the bakersfield of colorado. Nothing to do out there but drugs and make babies.
Well, you can also get drunk and drown your kid in lake Loveland while boating.

Vamphuntr

If teacher would have been male all of the posts would have been about how he's a creep and deserves to go to jail. Nice double standards guys.

El Sloth

Banned
Szu said:
SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/tenso.gif[/IM][/QUOTE]
Oh my god, I just bursted out laughing in the library. This gif is fantastic and hypnotic.

Nickiepoo

Mother of two: Bowles, who faces up to 10 year in jail if convicted, is on $50,000 bail - but cannot approach anyone under teh age of 18, including her own children

I know it's a typo, but to me it's l33t.

mjc

Would

I feel bad for the husband and the effect it will have on their kids. (Most likely)

Vamphuntr said:
If teacher would have been male all of the posts would have been about how he's a creep and deserves to go to jail. Nice double standards guys.

Well, do you think there's absolutely no difference between how a 16 year old girl and 16 year old guy think about sex.

I'm putting a theory out there that a 16 year old guy would probably fuck anything that was made available to him and enjoy it; probably not quite the same with a 16 year old girl.

I'm just saying that it's probably a helluva lot more likely that a young girl would need to be coerced or forced into sex when compared to a young boy. I am not saying that 16 year old boys cannot be raped or anything, just that it's a lot less likely that they wouldn't want to have sex.

So, there sure as heck is a double standard, but genders are different so it sort of makes sense.

Steelrain

Wormdundee said:
Well, do you think there's absolutely no difference between how a 16 year old girl and 16 year old guy think about sex.

I'm putting a theory out there that a 16 year old guy would probably fuck anything that was made available to him and enjoy it; probably not quite the same with a 16 year old girl.

I'm just saying that it's probably a helluva lot more likely that a young girl would need to be coerced or forced into sex when compared to a young boy. I am not saying that 16 year old boys cannot be raped or anything, just that it's a lot less likely that they wouldn't want to have sex.

So, there sure as heck is a double standard, but genders are different so it sort of makes sense.

You're gonna get called a misogynist for this.

My best friend is trying to be a high school art teacher. He has girls hit on him all the time. While talking to a girl about her day and the project she was working on. She randomly asked if he wanted to see her underwear. He just turned around and went to the other side of the room and talk to those kids.

A couple girls, would often sit spread eagle under the desk facing him, but he cant mention it to anybody at school for risk of being a perv even if the girls are being disrespectful.

to clarify, he subs at the school now 3-4 days a week.

Steelrain said:
You're gonna get called a misogynist for this.

Maybe I can angle for being called a misandrist.

Krauser Kat said:
My best friend is trying to be a high school art teacher. He has girls hit on him all the time. While talking to a girl about her day and the project she was working on. She randomly asked if he wanted to see her underwear. He just turned around and went to the other side of the room and talk to those kids.

A couple girls, would often sit spread eagle under the desk facing him, but he cant mention it to anybody at school for risk of being a perv even if the girls are being disrespectful.

Thanks for pointing this out, I was going to mention something about this in my post but then I forgot. I think the girls may be more...aggressive with these sort of displays, but that there are still more guys willing.

There's also the fact that there a crap ton more female teachers than male teachers at the high school level.

antonz

Krauser Kat said:

Indeed. It annoys the shit out of me that people try to act like Girls are these innocent little beings that get corrupted by the evil males in society. I knew a pair of girl in High School who were delibertly trying to get with their Math teacher and would do all sorts of crazy shit for that purpose.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Krauser Kat said:

Nah man, teenage girls don't want to have sex unless guys are putting pressure on them.

Wormdundee said:
Maybe I can angle for being called a misandrist.

Thanks for pointing this out, I was going to mention something about this in my post but then I forgot. I think the girls may be more...aggressive with these sort of displays, but that there are still more guys willing.

There's also the fact that there a crap ton more female teachers than male teachers at the high school level.

One time he walking down the hallway and waved back at a girl who is in one of his sub classes. She giggles when she gets past him and tells he friends. "he is fucking hot". Every time we talk he has more stories of crazy girls with crushes on him or sexual advances. we are trying to decide whether or not to go to a concert of a band we like, that two girls in his class (seniors i think) knew he liked and asked him if he was going, while acting all bashfull.

Alucrid

Banned
Krauser Kat said:
One time he walking down the hallway and waved back at a girl who is in one of his sub classes. She giggles when she gets past him and tells he friends. "he is fucking hot". Every time we talk he has more stories of crazy girls with crushes on him or sexual advances. we are trying to decide whether or not to go to a concert of a band we like, that two girls in his class (seniors i think) knew he liked and asked him if he was going, while acting all bashfull.

Go and chill in the 21+ plus section if there's one. :p

Wormdundee said:

When I was 23 and worked at a restaurant you would not believe the hassle that was dealing with the 16 year old girls.

See, turns out teenage girls are fucking idiots and as soon as you tell them "No, you're too young" they revert to this "Oh, he won't have sex with me so it's totally okay if I flirt with him all the time and grab his junk because he's totally okay with not wanting to fuck me." Like they figure you're "safe" so they can play at being sexy or something.

I don't know I don't understand women, but I can't help but feel that if a young teacher actually went for those girls 90% of them would freak right the fuck out about it.

See: American Beauty.

Lost Fragment said:
Yeah, pretty harsh. Especially since 16 is the age of consent for most of the country.

Well, at least they're not going soft because she's a woman I guess.

really, everyone just let that one go? Where's count dookake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom