• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holiday 2015 - 4 major FPS - Where's your money going this Fall?

We're going to have a LOT of guns being fired this Fall with these major franchises all putting up their big tentpoles in a few short months. Each has its own unique taste distinct from the other. Was curious to see where much of GAF lies and where you'll be spending your hard earned money and more importantly, time. Then again it doesn't have to be relegated to just one, I'm sure many will purchase more than one of these. Feel free to add anything to avoid creating a list thread.

Halo 5: Guardians | October 27, 2015 | 343 Industries | Trailer

LMsjFXb.png

Rainbow Six: Siege | Fall 2015 | Ubisoft Montreal | Trailer

F6DOdyX.png

Star Wars: Battlefront | November 17, 2015 | DICE | Trailer

4fWBeQ2.png

Call of Duty: Black Ops III | November 6, 2015 | Treyarch Studios | Trailer

azuherK.png

phen0m24

Battlefront. Can't wait.

EDIT: and I'm sure my son will pressure me to pick up an Xbox One for Halo 5. But we weren't that impressed with 4, so we'll wait and see.

VinFTW

All of 'em.

If I had to choose in order?

1) Halo 5
2) Battlefront
3) BLOPS3
4) Siege

Halo 5 will consume me. Beta was pretty amazing and I couldn't stop playing it. One of my fav. Halo's since 2.

+ Blue Team HYPE.

Hatchtag

Banned
Battlefront for sure. Rainbow Six looks interesting but I'll probably pass. Never been a fan of COD. And after The Master Chief Collection, I refuse to give 343 another dime.

minx

All of 'em.

If I had to choose in order?

1) Halo 5
2) Battlefront
3) BLOPS3
4) Siege

Halo 5 will consume me. Beta was pretty amazing and I couldn't stop playing it. One of my fav. Halo's since 2.

+ Blue Team HYPE.

Pretty much this. Ubisoft would be smart to do Seige in early October or September.

I might get Battlefront. Probably not for awhile though, want to see impressions first. I'll be playing it in third person mode anyway :p

McHuj

Probably battlefront. Black ops looks better than I expected, but I prefer large scale battles.

Tohsaka

Probably won't be getting any of them, I only really play FPS if they have a campaign with a decent length since I'm not into multiplayer.

Moofers

Rainbow and maybe Battlefront. I'll buy Halo when I get a Bone for Gears. Skipping CoD because Zombies is my main draw there and it'll be dlc I'm sure. Plus I got the last two CoD games and while they were both good, they run their course quickly for me.

Jtrizzy

Definitely R6 and COD PC for the single player, and maybe Halo if there is a good bundle. I'd love to get Battlefront, and probably will just because I'm a Star Wars fan, but I may skip is since there is no campaign.

robotrock

Banned
I'm interested in Battlefront and Halo assuming they work properly at launch and aren't a repeat of the Battlefield 4 and the Master Chief Collection launch disasters.

Definitely Black Ops III. That 4-player co-op campaign suckered me in. I don't care about the rest of those shooters. I only really enjoy shooters that have RPG elements/mechanics.

RedAssedApe

Banned
cod because its what all my friends play and usually gives me the most value as the one online centric game i play for a year. not sold on anything else yet. no actual gameplay footage available for bf. haven't enjoyed halo mp since odst/halo 3

MavFan619

Banned
Star Wars. I bought the MCC and it just bored me a bit too quick for me to think a 5th game will change that maybe I was just too late to that party.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Battlefront takes priority above all else. Only going to buy CoD if there are server browsers. Don't have a xbone so Halo is out and i'm not interested in Rainbow Six

ryseing

Battlefront for sure. Blops more likely than not.

R6 looks interesting but I'm not sure if the gameplay will appeal to me. No X1 for Halo.

Dr.Parity

Banned
Depending on the story and reception, I might just get an XB1 for Halo 5.

Battlefront is something I'll get on PC.

Rainbow Six looks pretty downgraded when compared to the initial reveal (shocking I know), so I'm going to hold off on that until release to decide.

Battlefront is the leader in the clubhouse so far. Black Ops 3 has my interest but I really didn't like AW so I'm cautious with the thrust stuff.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Halo x2 Xbox
Black Ops 3 x2 Xbox
Battlefront x2 PS4

Dunno about rainbow 6

Top Bottom