• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holiday 2015 - 4 major FPS - Where's your money going this Fall?

Battlefront hell yes.

Rainbow Six looks intriguing.

Blops 3 may end up being my first ever Call of Duty purchase.

Halo 5, as much as I want it, will most likely be forsaken as I don't have an X box One and probably won't get one this year.

I don't have an Xbox One anymore, Rainbow Six: Siege for sure, Battlefront if it's actually a functional product after the inevitable server issues. Hard pass on Blops 3, the art style is a huge step down from AW and I wasn't really feeling the exo-suits in MP. I'm also worried that zombies will be just as bad as it was in Black Ops 2.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
There are also single player 'missions' not a campaign but some sort of single player component that isn't just AI Bots.

Link for verification.
Only info i have regarding "missions mode" is that its against AI bots.
0mdKsH9.jpg

SZips

I'm interested in Battlefront and probably Call of Duty.

I would be interested in Halo 5 as well but I don't have an Xbox One. So my time with Master Chief has come to an end after my run with the 360. Maybe one day in the far future I'll pick it up if it's worth while. The alpha/beta for R6 Siege really kind of put me off of that game. Maybe the next test(s) will sway me. Obvious issues with it being so early in development aside, the gameplay just did not grab me as I was hoping it would. Which is really a damn shame since I loved the old (original) Rainbow Six games.

Top Bottom