• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holiday 2015 - 4 major FPS - Where's your money going this Fall?

MANGOD

Banned
Halo and rainbow fo show. Cod is on the fence, take it back to WW2 ffs. And battlefront with a lack of a single player campaign can fuck right off

Right now, I'm not too interested in any of them.

Rainbow 6 and Halo 5 don't really do anything for me.

SW:BF LOOKS good, but it's sounds rather limited.

And I still know pretty much nothing about CoD: BO3.

I need more information all-around. There just isn't enough out there on any of them to go on.

And as other's have said, UT4 could be a total game-changer, depending on what happens with that.

Galdius

I really want Battlefront to be good but I still have my doubts.
If what they show at E3 looks good I will definitely buy it.
The others games don't appeal too much to me.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
None:

I normally don't like FPS,
I've heard of COD
but, I had no idea that there was a series called COD black ops,
and that it was already the third installment.

I know about star wars, didn't know about they had a FPS game coming out.

never heard of ballet front

heard of halo before :)

Are you 5 years old?
Do you own a gaming console?

What FPSs did you ever play?

I will get Rainbow and Battlefront first. Rainbow is my strategic and community teamwork game. Battlefront my vehicle fix with third person shooting. Halo I will get later but mostly for the single player. COD has burned me the last two times, so I'm thinking a prolonged rental for the story.

Leflus

Halo 5, I think. Depends on whether or not my friends are buying it at launch. I'm not a huge FPS guy, and there are a lot of other games that I'm interested in this fall.

Never been into COD or Rainbow Six, and I lost all interest in Battlefront when they revealed that it doesn't have a campaign.

The_Dama

Cod - My first Cod game I won't buy since CoD1

Halo 5 - Only if BFF gets it too, played Halo since Halo 1. Halo4 and MCC killed Halo

Rainbow Six - Oh yea baby, Rainbow Six 3 on OG Xbox was amazing

SW: Battlefront - Probably not, need more info

geordiemp

Battlefront and Destiny maybe COD if they buck their ideas up.

COD lost me with the crap SKMM and crazy laggy games (not fun with fast zipping boosts)

None. Just Cause 3 is coming out in the holiday season and will be my go-to instead. And when Killing Floor 2 fully releases, nothing will stop that train for me.

Skux

I'd gladly spend money on Battlefront, but I have to know if it's a good game first. I'll wait for impressions.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Black Ops 3 and Battlefront.

No interest in the other two.

LowParry

I think I'm skipping COD this year for once. Most of my friends have bailed out on the series and that's cool.

Probably going to go for Battlefront and Halo 5 this year.

Halo 5, maybe CoD, unlikely Battlefront as I have no reverence for Star Wars so a Star Wars skinned Battlefield game is unappealing.

Only the ones I care about:

1) Star Wars Battlefront
2) CoD Black Ops III
3) Rainbow Six: Siege

All Three! Fall is going to be SOO GOOD!!

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
I might get Battlefront on PS4 and only if it has a great single player mode. I'm not into online FPS.
Who buys Battlefront for singleplayer?

P.S Cancel that preorder, there is no SinglePlayer
Halo 5 for sure, probably Battlefront will wait to see how the netcode is.

Dedicated servers across the board, years of experience with BF4 and Hardline....i think its safe to say the servers will be ready for us by the time this game drops.

Probably renting the 3 non-exclusive games. Disappointed that Star Wars has no single player campaign. Rainbow Six and Call of Duty seem like they'd be interesting to go through at least once. I'm not really into multiplayer. Just have too many other games to get through to dedicate much time to it, although MGSV might change that.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Halo and nothing but Halo. Halo:MCC is the only game I actually enjoy playing online now and H5's beta was amazing.

Top Bottom