• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holy shi- it's that guy! Mindblowing actor stuff.

Martian

So apperently Jason Bateman is in Scrubs

scrubs5-11.jpg

Not really mindblowing per se, but I never really noticed it was him

I'm not sure if this is actually common knowledge but it completely blew me away:

EhbmF7O.jpg

Inigo Montoya is Saul Berenson from Homeland.

A lot of the posts in here aren't mind blowing at all. Just, oh this guy was in this movie too.

But this Inigo Montoya one did blow my mind back when Criminal Minds came out. Love the Princess Bride.

IHaveIce

Banned
FINALLY! thank you so much! I knew I remembered his face from somewhere and it drove me almost crazy!

also:

little gracey sheffield (The Nanny)
mznb07.jpg

became Hayden's hot lesbo girlfriend (Heroes)

(more of a fashion pic than a show screengrab)

Oh god damn. She turned out well

FINALLY! thank you so much! I knew I remembered his face from somewhere and it drove me almost crazy!

(more of a fashion pic than a show screengrab)

she had a pretty major role in the first few seasons of Califonication.

(there's a sex scene where you can see her bewbs)

Martian

So one of my favourite movies keeps on giving

slater-jpg_021503.jpg

Slater from Dazed and Confused (go watch it!)

is Tim Speedle from CSI
500full.jpg

Never would have guessed they were the same person

halfbeast

Banned
she had a pretty major role in the first few seasons of Califonication.

(there's a sex scene where you can see her bewbs)

yeah, somebody mentioned that in the thread (the californication part, not the bewbs part, though). can't remember if she was in the pilot, only watched that of californication.

Arrow's mom

iVsHS77.jpg

was Dax's big lesbian kiss that got social conservative's panties in collective bunch back in the mid 90s on Deep Space Nine

KHK5Xx0.jpg

Also

2CWDm6h.jpg

I'm watching Hot Tub Time Machine, and I just realized the hot groupie Craig Robinson fucks is Megan from Mad Men, aka Jessica Pare
NSFW

I also just realized Michael Cera played a young Chuck Barris in Confessions of a dangerous mind.
500full.jpg

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Rashida Jones today (The Office, Parks & Rec)

off_3011_01.jpg

Rashida Jones years ago (Freaks and Geeks)

95kQFjvCSlzg6e2egvbAx33Do1_400.jpg

This always blow my mind.
The cast of Freaks and Geeks is crazy. They all became famous, eventhough the show only got one season.

freaks-and-geeks-frea5gybr.jpg

Just look at this picture! It doesn't even have everybody in it.

This guy you recognize as Mr. Coleman Reese

harto.jpg

But he was also in Iron Man that summer as well, I believe making him the only person in both a Marvel and DC movie in the same year. Maybe ever, but definitely in the same year.

That guy is also Ben Sturky from That's So Raven:

BK-fjLWCAAEtL_4.jpg

Xion385

The cast of Freaks and Geeks is crazy. They all became famous, eventhough the show only got one season.

freaks-and-geeks-frea5gybr.jpg

Just look at this picture! It doesn't even have everybody in it.

How did Linda Cardellini not become a bigger star? Even the supporting actors have bigger careers than her. Maybe it's because she broke up with Jason Segel and wrote Forgetting Sarah Marshall because of her. Apparently the way they broke up, in real life, is the same way the broke up initially in the movie.

But if you told me that James Franco was going to be the biggest star out of all of them, I would've called you a liar.

televator

Here's one.

So, I haven't played it yet, but it seems like everyone knows Ellie from The Last of Us:

e0rPXeJ.jpg

Ellie's voice actress' name is Ashley Johnson. As far as live action roles go, I'd say she's most recently known for her work with Joss Whedon films, including The Avengers:

KiYziuV.jpg

and Much Ado About Nothing:

6rrsWMc.jpg

but she's been an actress going all the way back to 2000 and before, including playing Mel Gibson's daughter in What Women Want:

E4DdZAA.jpg

and Chrissy Seaver from Growing Pains:

Dvct98l.jpg

But here's the most interesting bit for me: she also played this girl:

6RhPbGk.jpg

Gretchen Grundler, from Recess.

crocoduck.jpg

For some reason lately it's been getting me that she was in a TV show with this guy.

Jedi2016

Radagast the Brown:

radagast.png

Was Doctor Who:

d7-7d-010.jpg

I came across this one just the other day when I saw some BTS footage of Sylvester McCoy out of makeup, and thought he looked familiar. They bring it up in the documentary, too.

Top Bottom