• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Zero Dawn - Launch Trailer.

Wollan

@Wollan 18 hours ago
@Guerrilla Is there an official 'Launch' trailer coming?

@Guerrilla 18 hours ago
@Wollan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

all lies... ;)

Blobbers

seems like either aloy is a hero of prophecy or living in a simulation, those are the obvious vibes so it's probabl neither

Wow that trailer.

jon-stewart-colbert-bravo.gif

Not one word spoken throughout the entire trailer, they let the world do the talking for them.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
seems like either aloy is a hero of prophecy or living in a simulation, those are the obvious vibes so it's probabl neither

If they pull off an Assassins Creed, I will so rage.

Other then that, everything looks fantastic.

ironcreed

Banned

This may sound odd and I may be completely off, but I almost get an Ash from Evil Dead/Army of Darkness sort of vibe with how he was confronted with his own prophetic tale when he was sent back to the past.

shandy706

Not watching.

Want to....but not watching. I've managed to basically watch zero videos or look at screenshots since around the announcement of the game.

Going in fresh and for 100% surprises. Can't wait.

JohngPR

I've seen the first trailer or two but have passed on every other trailer. I just want the game to be out already so I can play it. :p

Shredderi

Loved the lack of traditional dialogue exposition found in almost every launch trailer. Made for a very unique trailer.

So do the cave drawing scenes appear in the game? You can use spoiler tags for the people that are like on complete black out :p

There are ancient drawings in the game, but I don't recall any being specifically of Aloy. The trailer is like 50% artistic, 50% gameplay representation. Combined, it really captures the tone.

Top Bottom