• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hot Drinks vs. Cold Drinks: The Battle of the Century [new challenger: chili]

which is the greatest music video of all time?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dipper145

How tf is cold drinks winning. The hot drink song is vastly superior.

The poll appears at the top, I, like many others, probably made the biggest mistakes in perhaps our whole lives by thinking it was about actual hot drinks vs cold drinks vs chilli.

We voted before indulging ourselves in the absolute glory that is the hot drinks song. For this grave error in judgement, I can never forgive myself.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
this is serious. no jokes
Look at me. This is my serious face.

f73ec98dd920f6e65f751fb074f07ac6--thor-avengers-loki.jpg

Thor 2 is always serious.
This guy gets it.

JCHandsom

Really tough choice, but I ultimately went with #teamchili because it has the hardest task of trying to make Wendy's chili look appetizing while still being a great song.

Real close second for hot drinks though with the godlike chorus

white-kid-dance-club.gif

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
I haven't voted yet. Cold drinks are either original drinks or og hot turned cold, iced tea and iced coffee? Not sure how many other hot drinks there is that need to be hot vs cold.

Xe4

Banned
I'm totally #teamchili. That shit got me like
feeling-it.gif

But anything is better than cold drinks. I can't support that filth.

ChrisD

Guitar solo in grill is sizzlin'

But that hot drinks was so groovy.
Cold drinks is no good.
Chili is catchy but doesn't hold together as well as hot drinks.

im so glad these were linked otherwise I may have never seen them lol

Frimaire

Holy shit, these are amazing.
Hot drinks and Chili are pretty close for me, but I think Hot drinks ekes it out...
Also, I think this is the first poll I've seen without Thor 2:The Dark World in it.
That just shows how important this is.

I dig the deadpan, emotionless vibe of the cold drinks but it just can't hang here. I'm giving it to #teamhot despite a valiant attempt from chili can be served with cheese.

Top Bottom