• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hot Ones |OT| The show with hot questions and even hotter wings

I'd say the DJ Khaled episode is a classic too.

He was a pussy.

All these actors go into the show with their PR personal mask, and as the wings get hotter, they start getting more real. DJ Khaled just quit and kept spewing all this bullshit about how everyone was against him, and that blah blah, the game, blah.

the new episode with the girl started rough, but Kudos to her for finishing. She wasn't a quitter... unlike DJ Khaled.

Yonafunu

He was a pussy.

All these actors go into the show with their PR personal mask, and as the wings get hotter, they start getting more real. DJ Khaled just quit and kept spewing all this bullshit about how everyone was against him, and that blah blah, the game, blah.

the new episode with the girl started rough, but Kudos to her for finishing. She wasn't a quitter... unlike DJ Khaled.

It was pathetic. That's why I love it.

Cara Delevigne seems like a fun person. Too bad her new movie doesn't look appealing to me, but I only knew about her brows cause I got bushy brows too, so this is a nice fresher on how she is.

This show is the best. I have eight new (delicious) hot sauces at home now because of this show, and this season's lineup is about to expand that it looks like.

gutshot

In news that might interest only me: this is the third British guest in a row. (Well, 2 and half, at least, since Dominic Cooper was joined by Seth Rogen).

Great to see this awesome show get its own thread.

Liam Payne did really well this week. I'm no fan of One Direction but he seems like a really cool guy. That last dab was..... something.

His story about Donald Trump was great and so incredibly such a Donald Trump thing to do.

LProtag

Got my Queen Majesty sauces in. They taste great and have a good level of spice without hurting.

Gonna have to try making some wings. Kinda wish I got more than the 2oz samplers, as I feel like I'm going to use most of it up just coating a batch of wings.

This week's episode is live:

One Direction's Liam Payne

I always thought those 1 direction guys were assholes like any other celebrity, but this guy got mad respect from me.

He made it all the way to the end, and he didn't even sweat. And the amount he poured on the last wing was impressive. And he is one of the few celebrities that actually cooks his own food. Seriously, he sounds like one cool dude. I ain't even mad is he is handsome.

I went back and watched the Chilly Claus episodes, and those had my girlfriend and I cracking up. First time I've seen Sean cry for real.

gutshot

Steve-O?

kdzw08x.jpg

Kadin

The more I watch these videos, the more I realize that it's actually a very good interview show. At first I was just watching it, like many people I assume at first, for the reactions and craziness I expect to see. But after watching this one with Steve-O, I realize that Sean really asks some good questions and the interviewee tends to reveal a lot of stuff I was never aware of.

Case in point: Steve-O's accident at college. I'm not a big follower of his to begin with so maybe this was widely known to his fans, but that was a pretty crazy story. And then with the SeaWorld story.

Those wings didn't really seem to hit him much at all, I'm impressed. Another great episode.

SoundLad

Great Youtube show, me and my girlfriend been watching this since the Tommy Chong episode. Favourite episodes would probably be Key & Peele and Joey "CoCo" Diaz.

Steve-O is a bit of an inspiration, haven't watched the Hot Ones episode yet but he talked about how he got his life back on track on the Joe Rogan podcast, well worth a listen if you're interested in finding out more about his story and struggles.

I find the interview with Steve-O weird.

He proceeds to make statements about how Youtube pranksters shouldn't be mean spirited with their pranks, and then goes on to say that they found inspiration from Youtube.

The most perplexing thing was his pride about being a vegan, and then tells the story of climbing that construction crane, and having all those police, firemen, even a helicopter. Whatever carbon he was trying to conserve during his lifetime by being a vegan, I'm pretty sure was wasted, and then some, by the massive resources involved in that situation. Cognitive dissonance much?

My girlfriend made a comment how he really didn't change in his responses as the wings got hotter. My guess is that his pain tolerance is way high. Good interview, but far from the Hot Ones best.

kris.

Banned
Damn, Sean's gonna be on Colbert next Tuesday. Can't link to his Twitter because I'm on a work computer but check his feed.

Eidan

He proceeds to make statements about how Youtube pranksters shouldn't be mean spirited with their pranks, and then goes on to say that they found inspiration from Youtube.

Well his entire point was that YouTube offers such a wide variety of content that it's hard to make sweeping statements about it. I don't necessarily agree, but his point was easy to understand.

Wasn't his point that Youtubers sometimes do their "pranks" on the public whereas they always did them to their co-hosts?

gutshot

The most perplexing thing was his pride about being a vegan, and then tells the story of climbing that construction crane, and having all those police, firemen, even a helicopter. Whatever carbon he was trying to conserve during his lifetime by being a vegan, I'm pretty sure was wasted, and then some, by the massive resources involved in that situation. Cognitive dissonance much?

My girlfriend made a comment how he really didn't change in his responses as the wings got hotter. My guess is that his pain tolerance is way high. Good interview, but far from the Hot Ones best.

I think he is a vegan due to animal cruelty concerns, not carbon footprint ones. That's why he was protesting SeaWorld.

Dereck

I feel like this season's hot sauces are less hot than last season's because so far in this season people aren't really getting torn apart like before.

gutshot

Reminder that Sean Evans will be on Colbert tonight. It starts in about 10 mins, but Sean will likely be on at the end.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Aw, he wasn't able to really ask Colbert anything of substance. It was fun watching him get fucked up, though.

gutshot

That was fun. Very abbreviated, which I expected. But Stephen definitely felt the heat. Cool to see he is a fan of the show!

kris.

Banned
I'm VERY tempted to pick up a bottle of Da Bomb from the grocery store next time I'm there. I know they stock a few bottles and I'm curious.

Also Stephen's breakdown about killed me. That was great.

edit: Okay, we're now like 0/4 on that Pepper X sauce and I'm kinda disappointed. :\

gutshot

Vince had some great lines this episode. He's a funny dude.

And yeah, are we sure that The Last Dab is actually hot? Blair's Mega Death Sauce is still fucking people up, but the Pepper X doesn't really seem to do much of anything.

Linkin112

This Vince Staples episode could've been an hour long and I still would've wanted more. I could hear him crack jokes for hours, he should try and pivot into acting/stand-up.

Top Bottom