• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hotline Miami 2 launching on March 10

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
So we going with

Hotline Miami 3 |OT| Wrong Number

?
not mine

Can't fuckin wait to get those beutiful records, artwork (and some music) by El Huervo.

Little doubt that this will be my 2015 goty

Smash88

Banned
1361939041_tumblr_luyypzhU7O1r13bjso1_250.gif

Can we have this in the OT?

Can't wait to get my special edition! I wish they released the first soundtrack on vinyl though. I still listen to that album a lot.

Will double dip for the PS4 version as well since the special edition came with a Steam key. Wish they would let us choose but I don't have a problem supporting Dennaton and Devolver.

Hubble

Launching a day before Ori and the Blind Forest, coincidence?

Enjoyed Hotline Miami a ton, especially for a first entry and will support a sequel.

destx

That's my birthday. But I just went to preorder on steam and it appears to be unavailable in the AUS/NZ region.

PPPPAAAAAAAARRRRRRRKKKKKKKKEEEEEEERRRRRRRR

Lingitiz

Launching a day before Ori and the Blind Forest, coincidence?

Enjoyed Hotline Miami a ton, especially for a first entry and will support a sequel.

Oh wow, and Cities Skylines is the same day. March is a really good month for PC games (and games in general).

Is it pre-order only though or just anyone who has both games at any point in time gets the stuff?

From the Overkill page
Q: Are the Hotline Miami 2 Payday 2 items pre-order only?
A: No. That would be mean. ;)

Also lists a way for Ozzies to grab this loot.

Also, the Payday 2 community thanks you for your Hotline Miami 2 purchases, since that's tied into Overkill's ongoing (& mostly bullshit) Hype Train event. Five points for every regular copy of Hotline Miami 2 sold, and ten points for every deluxe copy.

Jockel

Preordered the amazing Collector's Edition, hyped as fuck.
Getting the follow-up to one of my recent favourites and all this glorious music on vinyl.

robotrock

Banned
Q: I live in Australia and Hotline Miami 2 is banned here. How can I enjoy this content for PAYDAY 2?
A: Those of you who are Australians are free to send an e-mail to info@overkillsoftware.com with the subject line “Australian Heister calling in”. In the e-mail, please attach a scanned copy of your passport or ID that identifies you as an Australian. You will then be sent a special code that unlocks the content to you for free.

This is pretty awesome!

The bloodlust this conjures within me is frightening.

HLM was a game I really enjoyed getting all A+ ranks in. I haven't been watching any videos so I can't wait to see what crazy shit is in this game. I think I'm going to start the first one over again tonight.

Greyvvolf

So we going with

Hotline Miami 3 |OT| Wrong Number

?
not mine
This gets my vote as well.

I hope they ship international orders for the collector's edition soon. It said on the store page they will ship around release so everyone can get their collector's edition alongside the launch date. That's good for people in the US but I don't think I'll get this until probably a week or two after it comes out.

Top Bottom