• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

House GOP may pass Senate's "skinny repeal" outright. CALL YOUR SENATORS.

Shauni

I've stopped worrying about McCain, now I'm on the other two.

Collins definitely won't. She's well-liked, but she knows that in Maine there's always that shakiness, and this will probably kill her seat. Murkoski is up in the air. She's been a solid no throughout all of this, but I don't know now. It's weird to me she refused to commit to no on this. The fact that they're working her now seems to imply a no, but it's a fishy situation. She has kind of a weird situation overall.

Oddish1

I can't believe I'm going to need to call McCain's office tomorrow to thank him. Was not expecting that when I woke up today.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
IF I had been McCain, I'd have told pence I'd vote yes and then jam the knife in his back when it actually went to vote so that we can get this shit over with

Dyle

Man imagine if a Martian teleported into the Senate and told everyone that that they had to vote right away or else he'd destroy a somewhat minor city like Toledo or Topeka every 10 minutes. I wonder how long it would take for McConnell to call for the vote under that ridiculous circumstance?

Mark L

IF I had been McCain, I'd have told pence I'd vote yes and then jam the knife in his back when it actually went to vote so that we can get this shit over with

That's the kind of thing that he would face consequences for down the line except for the fact that down the line probably doesn't really exist for him now.

Top Bottom