• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many of you still have P.T installed on your PS4?

sappyday

I was going through my list of games and I saw that I still have PT. Everyone knows about the situation surrounding the game and even though I have never been able to play it for more than 5 minutes straight, I still have it since it's such a relic now. It makes me wonder how many still have it and how rare it actually is.

Maybe there will be a day where Konami brings it back up.

Probably not

Dio

Banned
Me.

I think you're going to get more responses than you expect. It was a pretty popular download while it was up on the store.

Cleve

There was a method found to reinstall it if you originally had the licence. I imagine a lot other gaffers took advantage of that to get it back. I don't know if it still works, but there were a couple threads covering it.

taa0098

Neo Member
I downloaded it when it was announced they'd be taking it down. I'll probably never play it cause I'm a little small baby when it comes to horror games, but I love silent hill games and I'll keep this forever.

Tainted

yep, and its not going to be deleted. Hopefully Konami don't come along one day and disable it for everyone.

NotSelf

I had it in the beginning but deleted it to make room for other games had no idea konami would go crazy I still have a nice thumb nail though.

I still have it and host annual Halloween get-togethers with friends to play through it. One of my worst gaming fears is the HDD becoming corrupt, destroying the data forever.

jdevil99

I do, and it isn't going anywhere.....unless Konami sends it's pachinko ninja spies to my house and deletes it from my system while sleeping one rainy night.

Top Bottom