• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many of you still have P.T installed on your PS4?

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
I've bought the system less than a month ago but I've installed it using that trick, out of curiosity.

What's the trick?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1157726

Never uninstalling. Hope it will come over on a backup/restore when I upgrade the HD.

I have it.

A few weeks ago I upgraded to a 2TB HDD, and it transferred over no problem. Tested and played a bit afterwards to be sure. How sad that Konami became such a garbage company these past years.

Ah good to hear.

Epcott

(raises hand)

I never play it. But I'm afraid to delete it for fear I may meet the girl of my dreams who's into horror, and it may be that one thing that will get her to love videya games.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Still got it.

I really should back it up to Hdd before disaster strikes :/

test_account

XP-39C²
Still got it. I dont have any plans on deleting it, but if i lose it for whatever reason, it wont be a big deal. I only played it for about 5 minutes or so when it was new and i will most likely never play it again.

Kindekuma

Banned
When my brother and I shared a PS4, I had it installed and told him to never, ever delete it. Still there to this day.

When I do get my own, hopefully the workaround to get it reinstalled will still work since the game is linked to my account. All this Kojima and Del Toro DICE talk has me wanting to play the game again.

Only horror game I've played that will make me shit my pants, atmosphere is 10/10

I still have it, and I still make anyone who comes over and wants to play PS4 play it if they haven't already. It's pretty much unanimously the scariest thing any of them have ever encountered.

It will never leave, barring any terrible catastrophe.

Gryph

Happy to say that I still have it.

Need to upgrade my hard drive actually, but I'll keep it around. Mostly as a relic and conversation piece.

Crzy1

I do. Last time I played it was around Halloween last year, but it's still nice to know I can fire it up when I want to get the creeps.

Darrenf

I still have it. I never deleted it cause it doesn't take up much space. I want even kept it when I upgraded my hard drive.

Certinty

I have it on one of my PS4s. I upgraded the other to a 2TB HDD and couldn't be bothered backing it up so I lost it on that one but couldn't really care less in all honesty.

Vitacat

I still have it, but I will never play it because I'm too scared ;)

LOL! Seriously, you never played it?

Look, I'm a scaredy cat, but as one of the few who have it you MUST experience it at least once. Do it up right -- play at night, lights out, headphones on. Then imagine what an entire game built around that brilliant design might've been like.

I have it on one of my PS4s. I upgraded the other to a 2TB HDD and couldn't be bothered backing it up so I lost it on that one but couldn't really care less in all honesty.

Uh huh... well, for anyone wanting to do the upgrade the right way, simply backup your PS4 HDD to an external drive. Then switch to the new HDD and restore from the backup. Sony provides all the utilities for it, and they work great. You will lose nothing as a result, and it will all happen MUCH faster too.

Still got it, occasionally get my friends to play it. Always awesome to watch someone crap their pants after ten mins. Plus it was one of the defining moments to me of this gen for me, so far anyway. An announcement through a playable teaser was an awesome idea and everything that happened afterward only helped cement it in my memory.

What could've been still makes me sad :(

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
It will live on inside my PS4 forever.

Konami may have pulled a James Sunderland on PT, but it will forever live on in my restless dreams.

Obligatory: Fuck Konami.

BabyDuck666

Neo Member
Recently had a dream where I mistakenly deleted it. Woke up truly sad and depressed until I figured out it wasn't real.

It's the stuff of nightmares, not only the nature of the game's themes but the whole ordeal regarding the cancellation, and me being a fan of the series didn't help at all.

Still have lots of fun showing it to clueless friends and family tho, such awesome reactions.

"You might be able to erase the markings, but the memories will never disappear..."

:(

Still got it. I'm a little nervous tho, ps3 harddrive got wiped recently, if that happened to my ps4, hoo boy. Goodbye best horror game of the gen.

Still got it. Even if I never play it again, I never plan on deleting it.

I get plenty of use out of it still terrifying my buddies, and anyone else I can convince to pick up the controller lol. Don't need to be hardcore to experience the wonders of pt.

sphinx

the piano man
it was thanks to gaf that I learned about the bullshit konami was going to pull on us so I went and downloaded even thought I wasn't exactly interested.

it's right there in my PS4 and will stay there until I decide to play it and I will never delete it.

fuck you konami.

Still got mine installed, actually went ahead and installed a 2 TB drive and then redownloaded before it was delisted.

Is there a way to backup the game on an external USB drive? Would love to have a backup copy on my PC

Vitacat

Still got mine installed, actually went ahead and installed a 2 TB drive and then redownloaded before it was delisted.

Is there a way to backup the game on an external USB drive? Would love to have a backup copy on my PC

Read my last post above. Essentially, you can backup your PS4 HDD, but not individual apps.

Top Bottom