• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to Get Away with Murder |OT| It's a TV Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw shiiiiiiiiiit.

So Annalise went downstairs and Rebecca was dead, so they cooked up the SHE GOT AWAY story?

Frank says it's not him, Annalise says it's not her, did Wes kill Rebecca?

Whoooooo? And why is Frank doing a favour for Sam?

Also poor Oliver and Connor.

poor oliver. never had anyone but connor and the black guy.

Leeness

that's if he doesn't leave oliver because of this. would be shitty of him.

I hope not. I doubt it. If anything, he'll leave and then feel awful and go back and work through it.

I assume they brought it up to have the story on TV though, so I doubt Connor will just drop Oliver and we'll never hear from him again.

I hope not. I doubt it. If anything, he'll leave and then feel awful and go back and work through it.

I assume they brought it up to have the story on TV though, so I doubt Connor will just drop Oliver and we'll never hear from him again.
I can see their relationship falling apart over the season. It's a hard road.

Trey

Apparently frank didn't kill Rebecca. According to Viola Davis on Kimmel. I read that final scene all wrong.

Apparently frank didn't kill Rebecca. According to Viola Davis on Kimmel. I read that final scene all wrong.

well i figured as much. she came down, asking if he killed lila. he said no. and he was like i thought you killed sam. so it's wes or during the time nate called the "lawyer" something probably happened. maybe at that time, earlier. they brought flashback back so who knows lol.

ivysaur12

Banned
NOT READING THE REST OF THE THREAD BECAUSE I still have 20 minutes left but…

Who's the actress who plays the new DA in the finale? It's killing me.

OLIVER DOES NOT FUCKING DESERVE THIS HE IS LITERALLY THE ONLY DECENT PERSON ON THIS FUCKING SHOW
WHY

honestly what the fuck that destroyed me i died a little inside
and then
rebecca is
and in the end she didn't even
fuck
it wasnt frank or annalise
what th e fuck

an d then fucking laurel was like
"here u go sweetie :)"
fu c k

It's even sadder because didn't he only sleep with buff milk chocolate brother as a "stress screw" after Connor cheated on him?

So, in a way, Connor's sort of indirectly responsible...I guess. Or maybe I just irrationally hate every character on this show except for Oliver.

So unfair ;____;

Can we just take a moment to appreciate Laurel? She's the best out of the Keating 5. She went from being some lame ass character to being a fucking deadly person
Like she wasn't even sorry when she told Michaela she had her ring... fuck.. she was just like "Got ur ring bitch lmao here :)"

Can we just take a moment to appreciate Laurel? She's the best out of the Keating 5. She went from being some lame ass character to being a fucking deadly person
Like she wasn't even sorry when she told Michaela she had her ring... fuck.. she was just like "Got ur ring bitch lmao here :)"
She was also the only one who couldn't give two fucks about Nate being falsely incarcerated.

I think they dropped a hint early on. "It's always the quiet ones..." I think was what Annalise said :p

anaron

NOT READING THE REST OF THE THREAD BECAUSE I still have 20 minutes left but…

Who's the actress who plays the new DA in the finale? It's killing me.
FUCKING KRISTA

also I'm so damn happy Lila's killer wasn't my bb Bonnie

but damn, that was an upsetting ending, even if Rebecca was a m e s s and an incredibly cruel person doing that to the poor neighbou

Michaela kinda became a fave tonight after her showdown with Rebecca and the "I love me" bit

Wes needs to go

Just watch the season finale.
Thought it was going to be Bonnie who killed Lila, but nope it was Frank. Sam is still guilty though for hiring a hitman.
Also,
I think Wes killed Rebecca.

Wes needs to go
I would have disagreed vehemently early in the season, but he isn't strong enough to last. Laurel is a fucking thug, man. How did Laurel and Michaela go from throwaway characters to fuck yeah bad ass broads in a half season? I'm loving it.

Just watch the season finale.
Thought it was going to be Bonnie who killed Lila, but nope it was Frank. Sam is still guilty though for hiring a hitman.
Also,
I think Wes killed Rebecca.

bonnnie killed rebecca. #TeamBonnie

There's definitely a time gap. which probably may cause confusion lol

I never liked Rebecca but wow what she did to her poor, innocent neighbour was just despicable. And Wes was like 'It's okay guys she's not a murderer I still love her...' ugh. But then again I've given up trying to understand almost every character's incredibly bizarre and broken moral compass.

I never liked Rebecca but wow what she did to her poor, innocent neighbour was just despicable. And Wes was like 'It's okay guys she's not a murderer I still love her...' ugh. But then again I've given up trying to understand almost every character's incredibly bizarre and broken moral compass.

wasn't wes a virgin too. he's probably just that clingy protective don't care what others say kind of dude.

Trey

I don't think I'm going to continue with the show, but I really hope the HIV plot line is handled tastefully. Which considering the source, I'm not confident.

wasn't wes a virgin too. he's probably just that clingy protective don't care what others say kind of dude.

Maybe but remember he's the one that was super suspicious about Rebecca and was willing to try get her convicted of Lila's murder if she did it. It's just super weird that he found Lila's murder way over the line but causing the neighbour to become nearly braindead and suffer constant hysteria alone without his family's knowledge was apparently just a stupid decision. :/

Edit: Not to mention the very high possibility of his forced overdose being fatal, so not only was what she did grievous bodily harm, but attempted murder.

Bladenic

Definitely liked this show more since the return, and the finale was better than the winter finale. That said, Frank killing Lila was a meh reveal since we've known he's a shady kinda guy like that and technically Sam did still kill her (although the timing was weird, it seemed like Sam just left and Frank already attacked her since she was still there smiling).

I hated Rebecca so her dying is whatever to me, but I hope S2 won't be the same as S1 with the whole season leading up to finally being shown who killed her.

So S2 questions that need answered:

Who killed Rebecca
Who did she text
Who did Nate call
And more but those are the biggest At the moment

And Michaela, Laurel, and Connor were good this episode. Asher is cool but he feels like such a minor character overall since he's not involved in the biggest plot lines.

Laurel handing the ring back and Michaela's southern accent were perfect lmao

Taruranto

Figured just right before the reveal it was Frank, at that point there weren't many people who could have killed her, eh.

Dang Oliver. I guess that was the "controversial gay storyline" the writers mentioned in a interview.

T.O.P

Banned
Me at the last 20 minutes

tumblr_lbj668mzhy1qat7rw.gif~c200

Oliver tho, FUCK :(

Also, the soundtrack was fuckin killer, is it up somewhere?

@
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTHUhRA8wcE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iigmNuZRlqU

sick tunes

The Llama

They filmed the pilot for this across the street from my apartment. Kinda glad the main actress refused to film the entire thing in philly though, all the film trucks took up a ridiculous amount of space.

Fularu

Banned
I hope not, promiscous gay guy getting HIV is a bored cliche.

Gay guy getting HIV is even worse.

At least Connors is (was?) a slut, so it could be "legitimate", but Oliver? Makes no sense.

Also it should have been Laurel beeing hit with HiV

Joni

Gay guy getting HIV is even worse.

At least Connors is (was?) a slut, so it could be "legitimate", but Oliver? Makes no sense.

Also it should have been Laurel beeing hit with HiV

No, because they always try to slutshame the gay guy that way. "Oh yes, it is logical he has HIV because he slept with so many people just like all gays." The kind guy getting it from one mistake can have a lot more impact.

Gaaraz

Only on episode 1 but fuck this show, despicable people being despicable.

Dean from Harry Potter seems okay, but fuck the rest of them. Urgh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom