• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to Get Away with Murder S4 |OT| In Loving Memory of the Giraffe Man

Hi and welcome to the Season 4 OT of ABC's show How to Get Away with Murder! Last season was full of twists, murder, and gay drama! We lost a very dear and totally emotive and expressive member of the Keating 4 last season. May Wes' soul rest in peace along and may Rebecca guide him to the light. Now, strap in for another season of unexpected twists and hopefully a lot of sex scenes! Particularly of the homosexual category.

About the show:
I am literally going to copy and paste everything from the previous thread said:
Created by Peter Nowalk, produced by Shonda Rhimes and distributed by ABC Studios.
The brilliant, charismatic and seductive professor Annalise Keating gets entangled with four students from her class "How to Get Away with Murder." Little do they know that they will have to apply what they learned to real life, in this masterful, sexy, suspense-driven legal drama.

So, who are our asshole heroes?
Annalise Keating (Played by Viola Davis)
kNsk4ln.png

Annalise Keating is everything you hope your Criminal Law professor will be – brilliant, passionate, creative and charismatic. She’s also everything you don’t expect – sexy, glamorous, unpredictable and dangerous. As fearless in the courtroom as she is in the classroom, Annalise is a defense attorney who represents the most hardened criminals – people who’ve committed everything from fraud to arson to murder. Annalise seems like she has it all – a successful career and a loving husband, Sam – but soon she will be forced to confront secrets about her life she never saw coming.

Connor Walsh (Played by Jack Falahee)
pzZd7R4.png

• would die for his man
  • is always on the verge of a mental breakdown

Michaela Pratt (Played by Aja Naomi King)
SgZBLhE.png

• hates her parents
  • has banged asher multiple times now
  • owner of the homeless shelter that connor resided in for months

Laurel Castillo (Played by Karla Souza)
A2NQP0V.png

• prominent guest on the Maury Show
  • stay away from her dad
  • she is either dating a serial killer or a dead man there's no inbetween

Asher Millstone (Played by Matt McGorry)
yMdBxyq.png

• does anybody else feel like he was not affected by the fact that he ran over a woman and killed her in cold blood and then had to carry the dead body and throw it from several stories high

Frank Delfino (Played by Charlie Weber)
gwJqTNO.png

• is he the father
  • inspired the 2016 hitman reboot
  • must be given credit for his ride or die loyalty

Bonnie Winterbottom (played by Liza Weil)
cHoQVpg.png

• is bad at her job
  • will still do your job for you
  • is ride or die to a disturbing fault

Now, I ask for a moment of silence in order to honor the memory of the giraffe man. Let us all remember the wide range of emotions and diverse facial expressions brought to us by the giraffe man. You will be sorely missed by some.
Rest In Peace, Wes Gibbins.
Mwlvt8S.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8

Thank You.

chefbags

Wow I totally forgot this was back. There's so many shows coming back/new in just the next week alone that I have to prioritize which ones to watch first lol.

MIMIC

Banned
I thought this was a pretty good episode. Nice pacing....especially with Analiese's case.

Could have done without the Connor drama.

Man that episode was good

I can't get enough of Michaela. A queen.

The students are such better actors than they were in S1. This show's much better without the Giraffe Man.

Man, that scene in jail where the client tells her about how she got started - that shit hit me hard.

Edit:

Man, this episode ruined me. It's been a while since TV affected me this much.

This was a fantastic episode top to bottom.

DominoKid

I thought they recasted Connor at first.

Anyway great first two eps. I was worried it wouldn't be the same without Wes but these have been very strong episodes.

I honesty thought the show would kind of drop off a cliff without Wes but the first two episodes back have been very good. It may be premature but the show might be better off without him.

Watching the episode now.

The fuck was Frank thinking bringing the suitcase to Annalise's place?

Also horny Laurel gonna do something wild, isn't she?

Top Bottom