• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to Get Away with Murder S2|OT| you do it again, duh

Status
Not open for further replies.
VTN2Rsh.png

Hi and welcome to the Season 2 OT of ABC's show How to Get Away with Murder! Season one was a roller coaster of emotions, suspense, gay sex, twists, gay sex, and last but not least: murder! yeah! So buckle up for more of the same with MORE twists and MORE gay sex than ever before!! now this is the quality television i want to watch, sign me the fuck up #TGiT

About the show:
Created by Peter Nowalk, produced by Shonda Rhimes and distributed by ABC Studios.
The brilliant, charismatic and seductive professor Annalise Keating gets entangled with four students from her class "How to Get Away with Murder." Little do they know that they will have to apply what they learned to real life, in this masterful, sexy, suspense-driven legal drama.

So, who are our asshole heroes?
Annalise Keating (Played by Viola Davis (yaasssX2))
kNsk4ln.png

Annalise Keating is everything you hope your Criminal Law professor will be – brilliant, passionate, creative and charismatic. She’s also everything you don’t expect – sexy, glamorous, unpredictable and dangerous. As fearless in the courtroom as she is in the classroom, Annalise is a defense attorney who represents the most hardened criminals – people who’ve committed everything from fraud to arson to murder. Annalise seems like she has it all – a successful career and a loving husband, Sam – but soon she will be forced to confront secrets about her life she never saw coming.

Connor Walsh (Played by Daddy Falahee)
pzZd7R4.png

an asshole gay
edit: he's actually a pretty nice gay now

Wes Gibbins (Played by Alfred Enoch)
Mwlvt8S.png

literally a fucking giraffe
main character?? maybe??
obsessed with that rebecca pussy game

Michaela Pratt (Played by Aja Naomi King)
SgZBLhE.png

*single ladies by beyonce begins playing in the background*

Laurel Castillo (Played by Karla Souza)
A2NQP0V.png

future serial killer
edit: getting that frank cock

Asher Millstone (Played by Matt McGorry)
yMdBxyq.png

he's actually a good person
for one, he's not a murderer
has a nice ass
edit: i take it back this show is fucked

Frank Delfino (Played by Charlie Weber)
gwJqTNO.png

"is that what you think i am? some kind of hitman?"- an actual fucking hitman

Bonnie Winterbottom (played by Liza Weil)
cHoQVpg.png

the biggest ride or die
the baddest bitch

What are the biggest questions right now?
I mean... I don't know... but mostly:
-Who is Eggs 911?
-Who killed Rebecca?
-Who did Nate call at the end of season one?
-What happens now?

Episode List:
2.1- It's Time to Move On

tumblr_nfddzwbrp51s64jz1o2_400.gif

Note: the first episode of the second season airs on Thursday September 24 so I'm putting the OT up a day before, if that's not okay then mods can just close it and open later idk

so i get to watch the premiere. super excited. but first let me watch #Empire. can't wait for the 10 minute of the premiere with the season 1 recap lol

Sober

Wonder if they're gonna be preoccupied with that trial most of the season or they will be doing smaller ones down the line like S1.

What in the hell?

I see Shonda upped the wig budget this season too.
Also damn that wig in the dance club, best one yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom