• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How Trump’s time at his golf club hurt the response to Maria

Zolo

Bastard, I spent almost 2 hours learning about some of these guys that branched off into me reading about some other things.

Yeah. Andrew Jackson's usually my go-to when someone talks about how one of the most recent presidents was the worst.

TarNaru33

Banned
6a00e551f08003883401b8d1884bdb970c-pi

You should be ashamed for making this post and I don't even like Bush.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Perhaps I've forgotten.

It's been years and yes we have had eight whole years of another president and in that time the internet has grown and the world has shifted as a whole...

Going off of that id assume yes Bush would also be hated as much if not waaaaaay more than trump now, in a way Bush got off lucky he served his time in that age instead of now.

Nah I think W would just be seen as a low ebb with an evil bunch of competent but evil people pretending everything was normal. But now it's just racist criminals trying to retain their positions while the emperor does a dirty feces protest on padded cell walls, but the GOP goes along with it because it's better than losing seats.

Top Bottom