• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HUGE EU PSN Sale - 500+ games on sale (Mainly Japanese?)

What's the deal with Ys Origin? It's cheaper on PS4 and doesn't mention crossbuy anywhere on the page.

...is it really not crossbuy?

Jimrpg

5rREm5Z.jpg

Ok I can FINALLY play the Atelier series (been sitting on Shallie Plus on Vita but its the last one of the Dusk Trilogy)

Glad I didn't pick up Dariusburst from the recent Limited Run Games. A digital copy at $15 suits me fine.

Getting Everybody's Golf because my preowned copy from EB Games needs an online pass. Was sooo annoying not to be able to play the daily challenges.

Passed on

- Odin Sphere Leftrasir - wanted this but its $20 so it can wait.
- Disgaea 4 - probably don't have time to play this with three Atelier games
- Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 - ditto
- Operation Tokyo Abyss/Babel - ditto

Pretty damn good sale - not rock bottom prices, but ive been waiting on the Arland trilogy for AGES.

Ban Puncher

I'll double dip on digital Yakuza 0 if it's under $40 AUD just so I don't have to get off my arse to put the disc in.

Zambayoshi

5rREm5Z.jpg

Ok I can FINALLY play the Atelier series (been sitting on Shallie Plus on Vita but its the last one of the Dusk Trilogy)

Pretty damn good sale - not rock bottom prices, but ive been waiting on the Arland trilogy for AGES.

I picked up that Arland Trilogy on Vita as well. I have the three games on PS3 (in my backlog) but having them on the go would be perfect.

Some of the prices are pretty damn good. I picked up Final Fantasy VIII and IX for $7.95 each. Gungnir and Growlanser were $5.95 each!

I recommend...

Infinifactory €7.99
Asemblance €3.99
Absolute Drift: Zen Edition €4.99

An amazing unique puzzle game. A thing you need to experience without knowing about it going in. A driving game that manages to be different than all others but still great

Usobuko

Banned
Why don't they have such sales on Asia PSN?

The discounts are rather steep for those niche games whose prices rarely fall.

RodzTF

Quite a few tempting prices there.

May well go for Amplitude, Resident Evil 0 and the Sound Shapes bundle. Always the fear of them appearing on PS+ a month down the line though..

Tailzo

I always hought the Digimon show was really awful on TV, but I keep seeing this game really cheap for Vita.

Hmmm.....

Also, I never bought any of the Danganronpa games.

Korigama

Wouldnt it be cheaper to buy GG revelator for a discount and then upgrade to Rev 2? Since Rev 2 isnt discounted...
Based on the OT for -Revelator-/Rev2, if you didn't have the two DLC characters for the original (Dizzy and Haehyun), upgrading to Rev2 will not give them to you (only Baiken and Answer will be added). Only the standalone Rev2 includes every character by default.

Shaneus

5rREm5Z.jpg

Glad I didn't pick up Dariusburst from the recent Limited Run Games. A digital copy at $15 suits me fine.

Getting Everybody's Golf because my preowned copy from EB Games needs an online pass. Was sooo annoying not to be able to play the daily challenges.

Passed on

- Odin Sphere Leftrasir - wanted this but its $20 so it can wait.
- Disgaea 4 - probably don't have time to play this with three Atelier games
- Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 - ditto
- Operation Tokyo Abyss/Babel - ditto

Is Dariusburst cross-buy? Holy fucking shit.
Edit: Nope, but if that's the price Australia gets it for, I'm buying it.

SxP

Gonna join a lot of other posters here and say: Buy Yakuza 0. Just do it. It can't be said enough.

Other recommendation from me would be Dragon Quest Builders and Steins;Gate.

As for myself, I wanted Odin Sphere, but I'll wait until it's 20 euro in a future since I have a full backlog already.

Purchased Darkest Dungeon late last night at full price and downloaded it, assume there is no way of a claim or me doing a request to get PSN credit due to the sale starting a few hours later, right?

I assumed sales were added on Tuesday, as I thought they would be added the same day at when the PS+ games were added :/

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
$35NZD (I'm in New Zealand but use a UK account) is a wicked score for Yakuza 0 especially as its still $99NZD at retail but I hate not having a physical copy.

ISee

Yakuza 0 is 26€.

Never played a yakuza game before. Is it worth it (for a newcomer)?

Edit: is there pro support?

Top Bottom