• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Capcom Bundle is live

alf717

Man what sucks is having to wait until next Tuesday to see what they add to the list. Gonna have to hold off on my purchase. They should hint to what it will be in these Humble Bundles.

nded

n57b.jpg

(Granted, a good portion is DLC for SSFIV, which is already included).

Costume DLC isn't included if you just buy Ultra SFIV, but you can buy these three bundles if you're really intent on having all the costumes for some reason.

TS7eeiu.png

Tizoc

Costume DLC isn't included if you just buy Ultra SFIV, but you can buy these three bundles if you're really intent on having all the costumes for some reason.

TS7eeiu.png

Hmm enhanced steam shows I own some of the dlc.
EDIT: Yes so does Steam itself, so one would own some of the DLC.

Lot of fluff for me. Will wait and see what they add but I was hoping for a variant of Street Fighter IV in the BTA tier. They have a lot of DLC they could have sold that way.

BorntoPlay

if anyone have a RE Revelations spare code let me know, thanks!

Edit:

Thanks to Bonfires Down to give me a Strider code

Nbz

DMC is the only thing I want from this bundle, shame I already own Strider otherwise I'd have been 100% in

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
I already own all these games on other platforms but it's a great bundle. If they add a couple of games I don't have, I might BTA anyway just to have PC versions of everything.

I bought the pack mostly for Rev 1, every time that game goes on sale I miss it lol, not this time.

If RE6 was added I can't complain, I do not own it.

BPoole

PM me a funny joke or video (preferably <3:00) and if I laugh you get the game of your choice. For games with multiple requests, I'll select the most amusing to me.

- Strider
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 Ep. 1
- Resident Evil Revelations
- Bionic Commando: Rearmed
- DmC: Devil May Cry

Edit: I'll send out codes in ~2 hours if you won

Thanks OP for the heads up!

Wondering what the extra games will be? Maybe Operation Raccoon City or RE6? Or Dark Void or Remember Me?

Will probably end up being Age of Booty or the Sour Patch Kids game

Funnily enough, you get a 20% 50% off of Revelations 2 coupon.

Got the BTA tier, some great games in there.

ff1GFG2.png

Doesn't this include episode 1? Kind of feels like a waste of a space putting episode 1 in the bundle along with a coupon for a package that includes episode 1.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Rearmed still broken? It requires a physx install that they dont distribute in their setup, you have to somewhere in the forums to find it and then it potentially fucks with your legit physx install from Nvidia.

BorntoPlay

PM me a funny joke or video (preferably <3:00) and if I laugh you get the game of your choice. For games with multiple requests, I'll select the most amusing to me.

- Strider

PMed you...

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
If I buy the bundle with DMC now will I still receive the future titles that are added?

Sorry I'm new to this, and HOT DAMN is this a fucking deal!!!

Pakkidis

Rearmed still broken? It requires a physx install that they dont distribute in their setup, you have to somewhere in the forums to find it and then it potentially fucks with your legit physx install from Nvidia.

Yup, had that problem, couldn't play the game :(

iosefe

god bless interactive giveaways
If I buy the bundle with DMC now will I still receive the future titles that are added?

Sorry I'm new to this, and HOT DAMN is this a fucking deal!!!

if you have purchased the BTA level or higher, you will receive anything added

Majukun

- Strider

Edit: I'll send out codes in ~2 hours if you won

since only one game interest me in this bundle..let's try

Pakkidis

What I want in BTA:

Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 6
Remember Me
Lost Planet 2

What it most likely will be:

Dark Void
Bionic Commando

:(

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Screw it, I bought the $15 option for Ultra Street Fighter 4. I don't have any of these games on PC so I'm stoked!

Excited to see what gets added!

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Lost Planet 3? Really? No love for the original (which at least has Steamworks, so it would be good to go)?

I might check back depending on what games are added.

MUnited83

For you.
Lost Planet 3? Really? No love for the original (which at least has Steamworks, so it would be good to go)?

I might check back depending on what games are added.

Lost Planet 3 is pretty good.

And the Steamworks version of LP1 is probably one of the next week's additions, I'd say.

Wag

FUUUUUUUUCK!!! I went for the 2nd tier bundle, but as I was placing the order it went up $.02 and I got the $1 one instead. How's their customer service? I hope they give me the 2nd one.

KarmaCow

FUUUUUUUUCK!!! I went for the 2nd tier bundle, but as I was placing the order it went up $.02 and I got the $1 one instead. How's their customer service? I hope they give me the 2nd one.

You can increase your pledge on the key page to get the second tier. It should be locked to when you bought it so you'll only need to pay 2c more or whatever.

edit: though looking at now I'm not sure if they changed that

OmegaDL50

Are the "more games to be added" ever any good?

Considering the last Total War Bundle didn't have Shogun 2 until it was eventually added later on, yes. Good stuff can be held off until later on.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the Dead Rising Games such as Off the Record became available for example.

Top Bottom