• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hunter X Hunter Manga TO CONTINUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
As in the leak? The official one going out on the 18th right?

If you go the Manga OT or the HxH community topic they are talking all about it but yes its out, its translated and its all new stuff, no going over the prior events.

Yo, wat tha what.

lol I know! like what happened to the story from last chapter? just jump into something completely unrelated from last one. thought I miss a chapter somewhere in between too.

new chapter spoiler:
when did they get the curse off of Chrollo anyway?
I don't think I remember seeing that but it's been awhile since I read the old chapters.

Fandangox

lol I know! like what happened to the story from last chapter? just jump into something completely unrelated from last one. thought I miss a chapter somewhere in between too.

new chapter spoiler:
when did they get the curse off of Chrollo anyway?
I don't think I remember seeing that but it's been awhile since I read the old chapters.

At the end of the Greed Island Arc its shown that the Spiders found the Nen exorcist that survived the events of the arc.

Slaythe

OMGMRGLKRDEGPE4 PGZEOP FZPFZE
F ZEPFKPZEKZPROE KGZPEFK PEZFKPZE

Hype.

Completely forgot it was coming back, I expected some shitty chairman plot again, and to discover THAT CHAPTER.

I can't handle it. It's too good. The king is back.

Man, with Dragon Ball Super being good and HxH back, my childhood self is happy.

Daingurse

OMGMRGLKRDEGPE4 PGZEOP FZPFZE
F ZEPFKPZEKZPROE KGZPEFK PEZFKPZE

Hype.

Completely forgot it was coming back, I expected some shitty chairman plot again, and to discover THAT CHAPTER.

I can't handle it. It's too good. The king is back.

Man, with Dragon Ball Super being good and HxH back, my childhood self is happy.

Word.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
It also helps that at the end of the chimera ant arc, the
5 most powerful characters all die, and ultra-Gon is depowered
I'm probably forgetting something, but what caused
the ant king to die off anyway? I remember him being unstoppable, almost died, then got revived, and then suddenly all the ants are terminally ill for some reason. What was the cause of the illness?

Akainu

the ant king to die off anyway? I remember him being unstoppable, almost died, then got revived, and then suddenly all the ants are terminally ill for some reason. What was the cause of the illness?
Miniature rose poison.

vypek

The after effect of the explosion was a sort of poison I believe. No matter who survived it was going to die anyways. So the two ants who bonded/merged with him also got sick and died from that poison type effect

Also, come join in the community thread guys. :)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=826327

I'm curious about the Hunter X Hunter 2011 anime. I haven't watched it, yet I saw the anime series rated highly.

How is it good? 5 seasons seems like a lot of episodes than what I'm used to (1-25ish episodes). I like Gurren Lagann, Kill La Kill, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, One Punch Man, Steins;gate, Little Witch Academia, Cowboy Bebop

Betty

Banned
I'm curious about the Hunter X Hunter 2011 anime. I haven't watched it, yet I saw the anime series rated highly.

How is it good? 5 seasons seems like a lot of episodes than what I'm used to (1-25ish episodes). I like Gurren Lagann, Kill La Kill, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, One Punch Man, Steins;gate, Little Witch Academia, Cowboy Bebop

It's phenomenal, it condenses things quickly at the start but doesn't leave out anything from the manga.

There's no filler aside from 2 recap episodes you can skip, the music, art, voice acting and pacing is a massive step up from the 1999 version (which isn't worth watching imo)

Basically it's my favourite anime and I also loved One Punch Man, Kill La Kill, Cowboy Bebop & Little Witch Academia.

Moaradin

It's fantastic and covers all the finished arcs from the manga. Has a nice ending that's satisfying considering the manga is still going. It's pretty much my favorite anime period.

Daingurse

It's currently my favorite Shonen anime of all time. I think it's a fantastic adaptation of the manga.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Alright, who had 11 chapters in the betting pool? Lol

Though it's being a bit too easy now that everyone realizes he just finishes enough to make a full new volume and then bails.

Seesaw15

tumblr_n691s5dbR11snp7cxo1_500.gif

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
The best part is that Togashi's author blurbs have been building this narrative about how he was super sick but finally getting better only for HIATUS

Aegus

Togashi be all like 'I see that Miura managed to get a 10 year holiday out of his boat trip. I need some of that!'.

Mortemis

Banned
Well fuck. Not gonna lie tho, didn't think he'd make it this far. This arc is so nice, too bad I gotta re-read it every other year when it comes back.

See y'all in two years.

I shouldn't find this amusing but at this point and frequency there's nothing else to it.

On the bright side it makes me not feel annoyed at Oda taking more frequent breaks.

Alright, who had 11 chapters in the betting pool? Lol

Though it's being a bit too easy now that everyone realizes he just finishes enough to make a full new volume and then bails.

Yup. It was weird he didn't get a tenth chapter out before the last hiatus to make a volume. Now he can release two.

After the Election Arc had an actual kind of ending for the series I was amazed he decided to introduce this Dark Continent Arc and all the things that are involved with it with how many unresolved plot threads are still there.

At the least there is no way to wrap this up in under 150 more chapters most likely much mote.

This new hiatus will probably at least be a year if not two.

Also time to update this chart:

1dd55993b992179d07034f63397d4329.jpg

Mendrox

Togashi be all like 'I see that Miura managed to get a 10 year holiday out of his boat trip. I need some of that!'.

Berserks boat trip wasn't 10 years was it? o_O

Fuck Togashi for the hiatus again. I will still love him again in 2018

upandaway

I shouldn't find this amusing but at this point and frequency there's nothing else to it.

On the bright side it makes me not feel annoyed at Oda taking more frequent breaks.

Yup. It was weird he didn't get a tenth chapter out before the last hiatus to make a volume. Now he can release two.

After the Election Arc had an actual kind of ending for the series I was amazed he decided to introduce this Dark Continent Arc and all the things that are involved with it with how many unresolved plot threads are still there.

At the least there is no way to wrap this up in under 150 more chapters most likely much mote.

This new hiatus will probably at least be a year if not two.

Also time to update this chart:

1dd55993b992179d07034f63397d4329.jpg
it came from this site:
https://hiatus-hiatus.rhcloud.com

Moaradin

Was gonna happen eventually. Hopefully it isn't anywhere near as long as the last hiatus. That one was the longest one yet I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom