• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hurricane Season 2011 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for double post, but check this out. Ophelia has revived and Phillipe is taking a turn towards land !

at201116_5day.gif

at201117_5day.gif

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I think we are getting into late season variables, which can fuck up models.

pestul

Looks like Ophelia will make a direct hit on Eastern Newfoundland.. hopefully it will be like Maria (non-event) and not Igor (fucking awful).

Philippe's path is weird and definitely one to keep an eye on. Very slow moving.

Xeke said:
Rina is here!

Could get interesting for S. Florida

WU said:
A trough of low pressure is predicted to pass to the north of Rina late this week, and now that the hurricane is expected to be a Category 2 or stronger storm, the chances for Rina to make it farther north and affect the Florida Keys and Southwest Florida have increased. The latest 8 am EDT runs of the GFDL and HWRF models both predict that Rina will pass through the Yucatan Channel on Thursday and make landfall on Friday in the Florida Keys or extreme Southwest Florida, south of Naples. The NOGAPS and GFS models predict a weaker storm, and keep Rina trapped in the Caribbean. I think it is more likely that Rina will pass through the Keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom