• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Community |OT| Pudding Pls (*´`) () (^o^)

SerTapTap

Malick[AI];160380895 said:
Is Hyperdimension PP worth $15 for Vita?

I love the RPGs but not so sure about an Idol game.

It's more like a VN with a life sim/idol mini game attached. The VN part is good and funny, you basically pick your favorite CPU and do stupid stuff with them for a while then the story ends. It's worth $15 as long as you really enjoy the humor/characters. The gameplay is eh and the paths to get all the endings/trophies are convoluted without a guide, but it's not really enough to get in your way to prevent you from enjoying the VN stuff.

And yep, Neptunia PP is $15 right now on Amazon

HGH

Banned
As weird as Umio is:
wBJkinW.png

He'll never be as creepy as his original inspiration:

I have no idea why Sega came up with Seaman.

Vanguard

We have a need gameplay vid here. The gameplay looks so smooth I almost couldn't believe that this is Neptunia game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMfcoK_g_bE

You have lives in dungeons now? Part of me feels like I will get annoyed from dying to something stupid like that steam or not making a jump it should have made. Other than that it does look smoother than previous games, although I found the rebirth games pretty smooth personally.

Maid

Banned
You have lives in dungeons now? Part of me feels like I will get annoyed from dying to something stupid like that steam or not making a jump it should have made. Other than that it does look smoother than previous games, although I found the rebirth games pretty smooth personally.

It's only for that kind of dungeon, Spelunker or something, iirc.

NepNep!

Banned
I-I would like some pudding D:

Anyone here participated in the PC beta for rebirth2? Does it run and look comparable to 1 pc?

Uraizen

Banned
Pretty much

Amnesia: Memories (digital only, Vita & Steam) – August 2015
Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed (Vita) – May 19th
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation (Steam) – May 19th
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3: V Generation (Steam) – Fall 2015

http://ideafintl.com/updates/2015/04/17/1656.html

Niiiice.

Would mind Action Unleashed either.

EDIT: Assuming that one is the Senran Kagura clone I'm thinking of.

Maid

Banned
About all I expected, guess I'll import Moero. I assume they decided not to localize after the last mess. Thought they'd say something about VII but maybe not until it's out in Japan.

The west can't handle all that rubbing without censoring. Guess it's time to import, too.

NepNep!

Banned
watched some of the new videos today. I'm surprised this isn't on ps3 as well? All the old moves are copy paste. No reason why this can't be done at 30fps on ps3? Wonder if Rebirth 4 will happen .

Maid

Banned
watched some of the new videos today. I'm surprised this isn't on ps3 as well? All the old moves are copy paste. No reason why this can't be done at 30fps on ps3? Wonder if Rebirth 4 will happen .

Because the new moves will run at 10fps on PS3. Really, since when the PS3 games were 30fps?

nian1538

Neo Member
SPOILERS for Victory II:
Beating Zero Dimension takes about 8-9 hours. In the end Neptune and Nepgear beats Arfoire again and leaves that world. I have no idea if Uzume and Big Nep will return to the party later.
You can choose one of the four goddesses at the beginning of Super Dimension and it seems that each of them has a different storyline. So maybe it will take 4 playthroughs to see them all?
Also K-sha is a crazy yandere who falls in love with Noire at first sight and wants to get rid of Uni.

Source: Somebody got the game already and was broadcasting it on Twitch. I think you guys can find it with the keyword "新次元ゲイム ネプテューヌVⅡ".

HGH

Banned
Since the game seems to have broken street date both locally and for imports, should we have a spoiler policy or something? I have heard of games getting import OTs, Disgaea 5 had one not too long ago.
In the meantime, have a VII trophy list.
EDIT: And a magazine cover.
ZFFiNRx.jpg

Maid

Banned
Since the game seems to have broken street date both locally and for imports, should we have a spoiler policy or something? I have heard of games getting import OTs, Disgaea 5 had one not too long ago.

Seconded. I'd love to hear about the impression without getting spoiled. Not like Neptunia's story is amazing or anything, but it's nice to experience it without knowing anything.

On the other hand, I'm also excited for Neptunia x Sega Hard Girls.

HGH

Banned
Well this is surprising. Couldn't have done that in the first place though?
Famitsu said:
Due to massive pre-orders of Nep VII Limited Edition PS4s leading to production problems, faceplates will be separately delivered to buyers on mid-May.
Rest of the article's in the link in case anyone cares to translate all of it.

SerTapTap

Well this is surprising. Couldn't have done that in the first place though?

Rest of the article's in the link in case anyone cares to translate all of it.

They should just sell the damn faceplates. I want a Noire one (or all of them) but I'm not buying a third PS4 for it.

I would say Import OT + Spoiler tags in OT and keep most discussion of the game out of this thread, I certainly won't be touching it until it's out in English. That's basically what we did for Estival Versus.

NotEasy

Just bought the Victory 2 PS4 theme,this music is so good it's probably Eartbound Papas/Uematsu,i can't wait for the game tomorrow.

SerTapTap

I need to buy a big PSN yen card some time so I can grab themes like that early. Is it as good/better than the PS3 one? Still using that actually. But I got the Axiom Verge theme just yesterday so I guess I can wait.

NotEasy

I need to buy a big PSN yen card some time so I can grab themes like that early. Is it as good/better than the PS3 one? Still using that actually. But I got the Axiom Verge theme just yesterday so I guess I can wait.
It's good,too bad the CPUs icons are used in applications like Live From Playstation and internet browser,i can't even see Vert,But the music alone is worth it and the backgrounds looks good. :p

SerTapTap

It's good,too bad the CPUs icons are used in applications like Live From Playstation and internet browser,i can't even see Vert,But the music alone is worth it and the backgrounds looks good. :p

Ah, that's a shame--I liked them all being in a row on the XMB. Are there chibis on them on the top row menu at least?

SerTapTap

WTF. At least everyone's in the background on the top row I guess. I'll never see Noire's icon, I'm assuming Vert is on Videos so probably not her either. Why is the creepy Seaman thing everywhere?

NotEasy

WTF. At least everyone's in the background on the top row I guess. I'll never see Noire's icon, I'm assuming Vert is on Videos so probably not her either. Why is the creepy Seaman thing everywhere?
Neptune is on internet browser,i don't know what the deal is with the fish,i don't even remember seeing him in the previous games,now he's everywhere,maybe he will show up in Victory 2 lol.

SerTapTap

Huh, won't see neptune either then. Capture gallery is about the only system app I regularly see. Are they trying to make the fish thing the new Dogoo?

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
In the meantime, have a VII trophy list.
ZFFiNRx.jpg

Unless you do the bare minimum for an OT, just call it an import impression thread. Its not that hard to do if you at least look up the simple requirements for what is to be contained in an OT information wise. Graphics are just an extra, but the information relevant to those both new and familiar with the series is a general must.

The Disgaea 5 thread was as "import impression" thread as it had literally nothing in there to call it an OT and had the OT removed from the title as a result.

Most import titles that do not get OTs people just make import impression threads as it does not require all the work with gathering the general information and organizing it in a post so it is not a mess to read.

Top Bottom