• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors (Zelda Musou) (Zelda Dynasty Warriors) announced

TriGen

I'll buy it. I don't mind the idea of having a straight-up Zelda action game. Graphically it looked rough to me. But, Dynasty Warrior-like games never look all that amazing.

RPGCrazied

What is this? I almost crapped my pants when I heard the music, but not quite not the game I was expecting.

Oh well, least its not the main Zelda U title they are making.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Holy FUCKING shit, I want this so badly. SO SO BADLY.

Think I'm going to keep it muted if that trailer music is any indication of the game music...

Q8D3vil

This is just sad, i thought the good thing about zelda games is the deep dungeons/bosses and this game wont have that at all.

The extreme reactions have me laughing right now. All I know is that it was definitely wise to make a Zelda collaboration out of this. No one would have cared otherwise.

TriGen

I'm not terribly impressed by the visuals and it seems like a stopgap till the real next adventure.

That's what it is. But, I'm a sucker for Zelda, so I'll buy it. I don't mind playing a simple action game that's Zelda inspired while I wait for what I really want.

As I posted earlier, graphically it's rough, so it doesn't even scratch that new HD Zelda game itch, but whatever.

Top Bottom