• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors (Zelda Musou) (Zelda Dynasty Warriors) announced

wattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwattwatt

Gabe3208

Banned
Wii U is dead.

379ch.gif=

It depends if the game combines the original Zelda gameplay with the Dynasty Warriors gameplay. What I meant is that some parts like dungeons, collecting items and etc. will be like Zelda and then you have those giant fights like Dynasty Warrior.

But at the end it will turn out like Dynasty warrior and I will play it for an hour and then I will put the game back to the shelf.

And environment and the character models look like different art style which don't fit. I hope they change that.

At first I thought this would be Zelda's Other M. Thankfully it's just a spin off. But it looks so weird. I don't know what to think. Maybe this means that Zelda U is far off and they're trying to give fans something in the mean time.

Rakzo

Banned
Eh, I think that Fire Emblem fits the syle of the Musou games much better.

And it doesn't really good so far, then again it could be on its early stages.

The Boat

I have to be honest I don't really want Zelda to have spin offs, it kind of cheapens the Ip, makes it lose some of its mistique. But hey, if it's good, it's good.

This must be the most bizarre idea for a Musou title I've ever seen.

Doesn't make much sense to me. Even a Wii U version of DOA5 with Zelda as an exclusive character would have made more sense.

At first I thought this would be Zelda's Other M. Thankfully it's just a spin off. But it looks so weird. I don't know what to think. Maybe this means that Zelda U is far off and they're trying to give fans something in the mean time.
Yeah its not the mainline Zelda U title. But enough in the meantime. Not sure what's a problem....

To me it sounds like a desperate attempt to give a game very few people are actually interested in in the west a higher public profile by just slapping the Zelda license on it.

It doesn't really look good either IMHO.

I hope I'm wrong and will be wowed when it ships.

Zetta

Well damnit, I guess its time to get a WiiU. Well once release date is giving since I've been burned before. This is the way you start a conference.

Top Bottom