• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I am a bad driver, and have been pulled over 20+ times this year

DonShula

Ashamed to admit I didn't realize the OP was Royce McCutcheon of nepotism fame until I saw the title edit. And I even commented ITT yesterday!

Keikaku

Anyone got a cheat sheet for avoiding pull overs?

I'm still floored by this. Here's your cheat sheet:

ShowImage

Please learn to drive properly or stop driving.

Edit:

Ashamed to admit I didn't realize the OP was Royce McCutcheon of nepotism fame until I saw the title edit. And I even commented ITT yesterday!

Can someone elaborate?

LiK

I've never been pulled over in my life and have zero tickets. I drive fast on the highway and can be aggressive since I'm in MA but I always follow the traffic laws.

Also, I don't get the OP nepotism thing.

kami_sama

Please stop, he's already dead!

andthebeatgoeson

Waze has been a God send for being notified of police are close. You don't even have to use the directions. Just open and they'll let you know if police are coming up. Just FYI. And there is probably data that'll show that you'll drive better when police are around.

OP, until you start stopping where you are supposed to stop, and signaling when you are supposed to signal, or driving in general how you should drive in general, you'll never know exactly whats up.

And the tint, thats just asking for it, and I never understood why people liked it in the first place. Just so boy-racer-tacky.

Its to reduce the heat of the inside of your car.

REKKED

If you don't signal than you don't belong in a society.
If you think lifting a finger to turn on your signal is too much of a hassle than you need to fuck off and live somewhere where no other people live. That 's the least amount of activity i can think of to make things run smooth in traffic.

I shouldn't be reading this while on a conference call. Good thing I'm on mute because I was dying laughing lol.

Az

Yo

Yoo, the links are amazing

Future

This thread is now on fire

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

Improper merging, California stops, failure to signal, and all these other things are done constantly by drivers everyday. The posted speed limit is 65 here, yet I'm not keeping up with the flow of traffic unless I'm at 75 or 80. 65 is the slow lane for trucks that are supposed to be doing 55. Everyone and their perfect driving on here is BS.

Cops run tags all the time. He got hit once, sure, hit him again with another ticket. Even when I'm not doing anything wrong, I'll get pulled over for driving at 2am. They don't even ask if I think I've done anything wrong, they just ask "Where are you going?" and let me go when they see they can't turn it into a drug stop or some other reason to search my car. Cars here get searched all the time. Once the sun goes down, all logical thinking is gone by them. I may have not gotten a ticket here, but I've been pulled over twice as many times as I have in the past before moving. I drive on average 25,000 miles a year or more.

Ristifer

Holy fuck.

blackflag

im 42 and live in phoenix and havent been pulled over since i was 16 years old. i speed and california stop...i always use my blinkers. i have great situational awareness so if a cop is around i usually notice.

but more likely the pigs are too busy pulling over black and brown people.

OP is ded

This post makes me so happy.

I bet y'all didn't even click the links

_Nemo

Isn't this the same dude who was defending nepotism a while back? Makes sense that someone like that is oblivious to seeing their faults.

Damnnnnnnn. OP also has bizarre ideas about overwatch trash talk.

jaekeem

If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole.

How is this even possible? I have been driving regularly for close to 15 years now and have been pulled over a grand total of once.

M52B28

Banned
You suck at driving. Just go get some lessons, because people like you shouldn't have licenses without lessons.

For the first time in my life, and possibly for the first time ever, I can truthfully state that this is all according to Keikaku.

Ohhh. Im getting it now lol

The OP is a troll.

This thread? It's a troll thread. The thread where he talked about his trash talking online? It was a troll thread. The thread about nepotism? Guess what.

Yager

Banned

I was about to make something like this the moment I read the OP, but you did it much better. Thank you.

Top Bottom