• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I am reading a terrible book and I can't stop. More info at http://www.neogaf.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Poor guy Googled his name, saw this thread, signed up and waited for membership for months and when he finally was able to communicate with someone reading his book he got laughed out of the place.

This thread was great.

...Not exactly... he was breaking a rule, was told he was breaking a rule. Didn't get why he was breaking a rule. Then left because he didn't "get it."

Come on guys, no https://twitter.com/ harassment. We had a good thing goin'. https://twitter.com/ is meant to share the Leninist love, not the bizzare and pimply hate.

It's now up to four. Don't piss in the popcorn, folks. :(

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Do they mean this rapeman?
giphy.gif

I've only seen the parody version at an anime convention.

That dub will never not be grossly funny.

Yes let's bully and ridicule people and fucking circlejerk around it like you just had your first erection not looking at your mom's tight jeans.
Fucking cesspool of low scum, shame on all of you.

FluxWaveZ

Yes let's bully and ridicule people and fucking circlejerk around it like you just had your first erection not looking at your mom's tight jeans.

Rick Chapman? Author of "Rule-Set: A Novel of a Quantum Future"?

So basically what you're saying is those safe moist as dudes are a bunch of cookie-cutter motherfuckers?

greatgeek

Banned
+++ Yes let's bully and ridicule people and fucking circlejerk around it like you just had your first erection not looking at your mom's tight jeans. Fucking cesspool of low scum, shame on all of you. +++

Indeed! You will all be crucified in his fiction.

greatgeek
Not great, but definitely a geek.
More info at Neogaf.com

"The dark truth revealed-!? Their resolve is tested!"

G0PctxH.png

GAF didn't lambast him to that much of a harsh extent. :eek:

Quiet summer child. You're too late to this thread to recognize the annoyance of not quoting properly and signing off your name with website at the end of every post.

I'm 13K words into "Vorpal Sword," then "The Hawking Man." I took time out to write ANOTHER novel,"Selling Steve Jobs Liver" which I should finish in about two weeks.

I estimate June for VS. The list of books is up on the rs site. I also write reviews of other sci-fi books, mostly indies. My way of giving back.

Rick Chapman
Author "Rule-Set: A Novel of a Quantum Future."
More info at http://www.rule-set.com

I just caught this part of the thread after reading again.
'Ol Ricky is writing a book called "Selling Steve Jobs Liver".

God Bless America.

Cream

Banned

Wait...

....everyone didn't jerk off to their mom?

I feel like after 50 Shades of Grey anybody can write something awful and the lottery might pick them and they'll strike it rich next.

I need to write bad fanfiction and publish it on Amazon, what am I doing with my life

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
So a guy who couldn't parse basic forum button usage and doesn't understand the concept of internet handles wrote a novel about hacktivists, advanced physics, and quantum mechanics?

idontbelieveyou.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom