• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I am Trans

I'm sorry I honestly didn't mean to offend anyone except for maybe hardcore religious nuts. Thanks my heathen brethren!
No need to apologize, it’s ok to feel slightly uncomfortable when your internet pal says something a bit off-color, everyone sees the world differently. You’re like my zany uncle at the thanksgiving table, sometimes cringey but well-meaning and very lovable.

I like that the thread turned into people mourning their squandered youth though, that’s some relatable content.

Eotheod

I'm 32 but feel like I'm older just because when growing up our neighbours were mostly older people due to being on acreage.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
wii u love that tune GIF

Mossybrew

50 today. Nothing clever or profound to say, getting old sucks. Though there are some benefits, seeing your kids become adults. Not giving a shit about stuff not worth giving a shit about. Remembering the dumb shit you did and at least realizing you arent that dumb anymore.

Heading to 50 in a couple of months and still feeling mostly younger (although started to get some aches recently that I can’t explain. Other than by getting ‘old’).

Time started flying for me, when the kids turned up. After that everything kinda seems sped up when I think back. Like some memories were only even a few years ago and not like a decade or more !!!

Old man rant over 😂

Congrats on you being you ❤️

Majormaxxx

Trans age that is. I feel 40. I am 40. How old or young do you feel Gaf? For reference I'm actually 50.
This is a great topic.

Could you please share about your lifestyle choices? Are you doing anything special so that you can feel younger? Strength training and cardio? How would you assess your mental acuity and reflexes?

H4ze

I am 31 3/4... I look really young and get to hear that often, people usually think I am 24/25.
But to be honest, sometimes I feel a lot older... not because of my body, I am doing well besides a few problems with my back...

Majormaxxx

I am 31 3/4... I look really young and get to hear that often, people usually think I am 24/25.
But to be honest, sometimes I feel a lot older... not because of my body, I am doing well besides a few problems with my back...
When I was your age I looked younger too. I think I look my age now - 42. Looking younger has its pros and cons.

Kuranghi

I feel 25, partly because every day I work I speak to people who are 5-10 years older than me and they think I'm around 22 years old on average. I just flash them a quick smile so they can see my face wrinkles and that helps a bit.

"You won't have been around then but we had these big fat TVs in the past and..."

I'm 37 in December :messenger_grimmacing_

mitch1971

You'll soon give up fractions when you get older. You'll state your age as 50 right upto your 51st birthday.:messenger_beaming:

H4ze

You'll soon give up fractions when you get older. You'll state your age as 50 right upto your 51st birthday.:messenger_beaming:
Hahaha yeah, I usually don't do that anymore, was more meant as a joke because no one gives a shit about fractions once you go beyond 20 I guess xD

Two months ago I moved in a transgender roommate. Obviously, her politics are far to the left and I tend to avoid any political talk.

Beyond that, she's actually really awesome and probably the best roommate I've ever had. She's been very respectful and is very intelligent. She managed to fix a faucet that the neighborhood handyman couldn't repair.

All in all just a really cool person that I would consider a friend at this point.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Two months ago I moved in a transgender roommate. Obviously, her politics are far to the left and I tend to avoid any political talk.

Beyond that, she's actually really awesome and probably the best roommate I've ever had. She's been very respectful and is very intelligent. She managed to fix a faucet that the neighborhood handyman couldn't repair.

All in all just a really cool person that I would consider a friend at this point.
Calling someone who is an "other" someone who isn't the default (in America it's cis white males) respectful and intelligent isn't the compliment you think it is. It's like when I get told "You talk really good you don't even have an accent!" by some podunk redneck.

Last edited:

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth

So a decent human being moved in with you? Know a few of those myself tbf

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended

That's pretty freaking cool. I have trans friends and relatives. They're people who deserve respect just like anyone else.

Mistake

That's pretty freaking cool. I have trans friends and relatives. They're people who deserve respect just like anyone else.
I have a "trans" housemate, where actually she's just a far left lesbian that doesn't take care of herself. While I may not respect her, I keep things civil and don't bring up certain things.

ssringo

I state my age is __ only after stopping to count. Don't even remember it at other times.

There's a blank there because I didn't bother to count :messenger_grinning_sweat:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I remember one time I forgot how old I was. I couldn't remember if I was a year younger or older. Finally figured it out and haven't forgotten again. It was during a bad bout of depression.

SJRB

Gold Member
I identify as 12 and am currently in a brutal legal battle with my wife because I sued her for child abuse and having sex with a minor.

Top Bottom