• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I can buy Too Human for a fiver. Yes/No?

Stand and be counted

Results are only viewable after voting.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Man, I must be one of the few who enjoyed Too Human. I wish I could still have a copy (despite not having a 360 anymore).

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
You guys are cray. I collect so I'd buy anything for 5. I think the game is not so hot but there's a level or two of interesting content to try.

Gestault

I played this game for 60 hours. The Norse slant and some of the oddities of combat were neat for me. In terms of what actually makes up the game desing, I seriously doubt you'll get much enjoyment out of it. As a novelty and to be more aware of its weird history, if that fiver would just be buying a burger or something otherwise, I'd say pick it up.

(Conditional) For

crinale

Too human thread and I don't see the gif yet.
edit:

dyackmadred.gif

Oynox

Of course you should try it. It is a decent game, only hampered by its death screens. If you like Action RPGs then this is probably the most unique take on them to date.

demon arm

Ah, Too Human. The game (or the thread) that brought me to GAF.

I must say I had a great time with the game. The flow of combat is wonderful once you get used to the dual-stick controls. It's obviously severely flawed and unfinished, and is very repetitive if I remember correctly, but you can't go wrong for $5, even if it's just to sate your morbid curiosity.

I must say I enjoyed the techno-Viking setting, too, but perhaps that's just my personal preference.

-shadow-

Get it for that. It's not a great game, but it's not nearly as terrible as some say. With all said and done about the game, the thing that I still hope is a leak of the origins PS One game that was nearly finished. But that's a different subject.

Top Bottom