• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I feel this image in a teaser implies Sony is getting Crash back

Feorax

You do realise that ad has countless references to various games that have appeared on PlayStation throughout the years, right? It's not a hint about a new Crash game.

Also if this meant anything, that bin tells us all we need to know...

I can see very little that either isn't on, or hasn't been heavily hinted at being on, PS4.

Man

Why do this to us. Why? Nothing can live up to this besides it being actually this. My emotions...

RaikuHebi

Banned
I said it was an Activision logo as a joke and OP took it seriously lol.

I'm just trying to make it easier on you guys. It's not happening. The sooner you realise that the less painful it will be.
Crying%20a%20river%20of%20tears.gif

Salex_

this is pushing it haha

but if they announce crash tonight....

How is it pushing it? If you look at the picture you clearly see the hidden messages. It's not reaching when the trash can represents the IP from whoever owns him right now, Crash winking in the pic, moving up arrow, and a sign that relates to the Sony logo. It makes perfect sense!!!!

Sony should have never let Crash go to Activision!

Yesterday I played Crash Bandicoot: Warped on my PSX, just for the feels. That game is still awesome.

fvng

Is this an important series for Sony? I enjoyed the original games but I don't think it would propel me to best buy any quicker to buy a ps4.

Marvel

could never
Didn't believe it at first but that picture makes it seem like a 100% cert that Crash is coming back.

Silky

Banned
Activision doesn't own Crash/Spyro, Vivendi does. Now that ActiBlizzard isn't a part of Vivendi now, Sony can do ANYTHING they want with them. It's why Spyro's focus on Skylanders was removed after the second title.

Believe.

Wasp

Interesting if true, although I highly doubt Naughty Dog would develop a new Crash game. Maybe Sanzaru Games who did Sly 4?

They should also buy Spyro and give it back to Insomniac to develop a PS4 exclusive Spyro.

Skylanders doesn't need Spyro in the slightest, the character hasn't been part of the Swap Force marketing whatsoever.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I've a feeling if Sony had ANY interest at all in trying to get Crash, it would have been done for Mark Cerny's launch title (i.e. what is Knack).

This is a fun interpretation of the image but seems pretty tenuous :p

If this where a hint from Sony, they shouldn't have represent Activision as trash, its a major partner. I doubt the marketing agency to do this on their own.

God I hope there's some megaton announcement tonight

The Last Guardian will be a full-length game only playable within Half-Life 3 exclusively on the next PS

Also Shenmue 3 ships loaded on every PS console

Oh and we have a new Crash game around here somewhere but Antonio Banderas ran off with it

Crash HD collection

I'll use the PS1 games, Crash 1-3, Crash team racing, Crash Bash

all updated and online multiplayer for CTR and Crash Bash

do it Sony and Activision

Tourmeta

Finally I understand where people saw crash in that trailer! That was well hidden.

I so hope this is a thing... Please happen. Please.

Salex_

If this where a hint from Sony, they shouldn't have represent Activision as trash, its a major partner. I doubt the marketing agency to do this on their own.

But they don't use the Crash IP anymore...it's "in the trash". They won't shitting on the company.

RamzaIsCool

The Amiga Brotherhood
Yeah I suppose the activision logo thing is kinda pushing it! Will edit OP.

And lol being overruled at the the thread title, haha yup the other one was a bit too much.

This is... actually kind of hard to argue with :)

Would be absolutely awesome if it's the case. I'd probably prefer a return to J&D (1!) but when you think about it a next gen crash would probably have to be along those lines anyways

Awesome.

Top Bottom