• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I got a significant promotion

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
FP0j4JcXEAMBqkD

Renoir

Congrats!

Is it pissing it away if it's money well spent?
with all the madness going around ... here in ATL there is a 85 % chance you can catch gonoreha or syphillis, and all drugs are lace with Fent. So you probably wont live long enough to really enjoy your achievement.

Rival

Gold Member
That’s awesome. Now keep living like you have been for the next couple of years while stashing away that extra pay. I’ve almost doubled my pay in the last couple years while lowering my expenses and for the first time in my life feel financially comfortable.

jason10mm

Gold Member
*Plays the Succession theme*

The promotion is almost like double my current grade, triple my salary and it is just a massive upgrade. I worked really hard for this and this a really happy day of my life.
Getting to the front page of p*rnhub is a GREAT achievement!! Congrats!

Sounds like you are now management, so go fire someone right away so the rest of the peons take you seriously :p

Lunarorbit

Awesome. I'm about to go for a promotion at work too so very happen to see.

What are you going to do with the extra money? I'm planning to pay off my credit card and get solar panels with a battery cause we always lose power in the winter (massachusetts not Texas.)

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Good stuff. Congrats!

Most people get promoted the normal way. One step at a time. You jumping up multiple rungs in one swoop is great. Shows you did some solid work and got rewarded.

Last edited:
Congrats! Be cautious though of letting your spending habits grow proportional with increase salary. Money screams, wealth whispers

L*][*N*K

Banned
Awesome. I'm about to go for a promotion at work too so very happen to see.

What are you going to do with the extra money? I'm planning to pay off my credit card and get solar panels with a battery cause we always lose power in the winter (massachusetts not Texas.)
I will save up as much as I can, I don’t have any debts so I can just save up

SJRB

Gold Member
I wish I worked at a company that rewarded hard work and initiative with salary upgrades.

Toots

Gold Member
*Plays the Succession theme*

The promotion is almost like double my current grade, triple my salary and it is just a massive upgrade. I worked really hard for this and this a really happy day of my life.
Can you give me a job as your personal assistant please ? But only when you're high enough up the corporate ladder that your assistants have assistants.

Jokes aside, congrats on your success !
It is good to hear someone making it through hard work, and judging by your avatar, a small 1 million $ loan from your dad ;)
Jokes aside aside, Congrats ! And don't forget to pay your taxes !

Toots

Gold Member
My dad doesn't have that kind of money, and I am Kurdish, Kurdish parents don't give you loans they just give you the money if they have it. he can buy me a monster tho.
It was more of a bad Trump joke than anything my man !
You deserve your promotion, and even more if you're a Kurdish guy working in finance in the US, must have been tougher for you.
he can buy me a monster tho.
No you go buy a monster to your dad, and maybe a prime bottle for your mom, with your new and hard earned wealth !

Last edited:
Top Bottom