• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I have Halo MCC - post your questions here

mcfrank

I just got home with my copy and it is installing now. Post any questions you have and I will answer them as I can. The download is big.

To answer what I would imagine would be the first question, I got it at a mom and pop in Los Angeles.
x3ZBDMm.jpg

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I haven't read anything about it, but is there matchmaking for the coop campaign stuff in the older games?

Nick

Can you post a pic of the actual disc for us?

Edit: Can you also report back and tell us if you notice any huge frame rate drops or screen tearing?

Hawk269

When I lived closer to LA there was a store where I would always get games early. Congrats and enjoy man. Not sure how many questions you will get, but don't hesitate to post your impressions regardless.

Pudge

I know it's really dumb and long, but could you either screenshot or list out the default multiplayer variants that are in H1, 2, 3, and H2:A? Or if you notice anything you don't remember from the old games in there. Halo 4 is whatever.

TCKaos

Is the DLC armor for Halo 4 in? The MarkV/ODST/Prefect.

Also, is it possible to change visor color? It looked like you could only use the full set of armor, but that would mean that you can't use any of the custom visor colors.

Ambient80

It was not too bad for me, it installs order of Halo 4, 1, 2, 3. 4 was fairly quick and 1 was shortly after that

That's good to hear. There's been times some games take upwards of 30 minutes to install for me which is bananas. Luckily I preloaded this game digitally so I'm just waiting for MS to flip the switch. :D

How much material is in the bridge cutscenes, connecting the MCC to 5?
Outside of terminals since iv only seen 2 in H2A, it has just been a short thing in the beginning and I think there is another at the end. Nothing else so far and I'm on Delta Halo, Blur's work is phenomenal though.

pa22word

Be careful taking it online. MS banned people for taking H4 copies online early....which was promptly defended by console warriors on here, if I recall correctly smh

Blues1990

Is it true that all four games, as well as their respective multiplayer modes, run at a consecutive 60 FPS with few-to-no hiccups?

Top Bottom