• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just ate a peanut butter and tuna sandwich (Lots of Pics! Wow!)

teezzy

Banned
This is a sandwich that randomly came to mind for me, and I did a quick Google search because it made me laugh so hard

... and apparently people really fuck with it?

Sounded weird to me, I'll admit. But those 5 star reviews straight down sparked my curiosity. Also? Seemed GAF worthy. I'll bite.

So I went to the store and bought some peanut butter. The most natural one I could find for a reasonable price:

BLWgcvR.png

Then I went ahead and grabbed the best quality tuna I could grab. I figured go big, or go home:

EYsk7zL.png

Mixed 'em together and made a sandwich.... I forgot to add mayo per the recipe... I didn't think that would go well?

orkYmMt.png

EGs8g7O.png

Honestly? It kinda tasted like a bunch of nothing. I don't know what everyone who is so obsessed with it. I didn't even finish because it was so filling.

Probably just gonna throw the remains away tbh... I have no urge to ever revisit this sandwich again... maybe I'll add some mayo and make a half a boy?

BdopOdw.png

Also apparently this is was also an Office joke?

teezzy

Banned
I added some mayo and am trying the last bit as half a sandwich... its weird how all the flavors sorta cancel eachother out...

ill stick to tuna or just pb&j moving forward

Biff

I've seen your other videos.

Anybody here eat Spam? I've never tried it - how would you describe it?

Yes I know I can easily Google this but it's more fun to hear it from someone.

I admit I like traditionally shameful foods like bologna and hot dogs so I kinda think I might tolerate spam? It just looks so disgusting though.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
What kinda peanut butter. Hope you at least went with a high quality brand like peanut butter co cinnamon raisin.

teezzy

Banned

I admit I like traditionally shameful foods like bologna and hot dogs so I kinda think I might tolerate spam? It just looks so disgusting though.

Really fucking salty dude.

Better fried. Tastes alright with eggs, but not something you should ever make a habit out of

Neil Young

Have you ever had canned ham? Spam is like a more salty ham type substance. You NEED to fry it.

I love Featureman, but spam and canned spaghetti is pretty gnarly.

Top Bottom