• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just ate at Arby's for the first time ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

impirius

ARB15_SHBristket_silo_1024x557_tan.jpg
Yes, the Smokehouse Brisket is what you wanted.

Or the Chicken Bacon Swiss:

Can anyone tell me what that weird smell is when you walk into a Subway restaurant? I don't ever eat at any of these places, but I was always curious what that smell was at these sandwich places.

Can anyone tell me what that weird smell is when you walk into a Subway restaurant? I don't ever eat at any of these places, but I was always curious what that smell was at these sandwich places.

They bake their own bread from previously frozen dough. For some reason this has a yeasty smell.

shandy706

It's all about the Arby's sauce. I can't imagine eating a sandwich there without it...?!!!

A solid 2-3 packs at least.

I rarely eat there but I don't think I've ever had a sandwich without it.

Timeaisis

Beef and Cheddar and curly fries with horsey sauce is where it's at.

I mean, it's not good. But there's something about it...

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
That isn't yeasty, I've worked in a bakery and have toured many a brewery. It's something...else. Something...alien.

Soy? It makes up half of Subway's "meat".

Exactly.

I always ask for extra Arby's sauce and just drizzle it between bites.

They used to give you squirt bottles of sauce. It was so much easier.

DocSeuss

They had a sandwich in 2008 I really liked. Can't remember what it was.

Miss the $5 for $5.55 deal. Decent amount of protein for the price. Even when it was $5 for $5.95 it was a pretty good deal. Get some arby's sauce on 'em. Good stuff.

The King's Hawaiian BLT with Roast Beef was great.

The original Chicken, Bacon, and Swiss was VASTLY superior. The new one is smaller and has tomatoes and lettuce on. It's terrible.

wow, horse sauce. That sounds so wrong

You got something about horseradish?

geomon

Who needs the 5 for $5 deal when I can go into any Arby's between 2 and 5pm and get 3 sliders, a small curly fries, and a small drink/shake for $5. You just can't beat that.

I hate that they got rid of the chicken bacon sandwich that had the creamy cheese sauce in it. I forgot what it was called. It was the only thing I would get from there for the longest time. Once they replaced it, I quit going.

I haven't been to Arby's in a long time, but I keep seeing commercials for their sandwiches that are just meat piled upon other meats, and I think they put me close to a heart attack just watching them.

impirius

The original Chicken, Bacon, and Swiss was VASTLY superior. The new one is smaller and has tomatoes and lettuce on. It's terrible.

I hate that they got rid of the chicken bacon sandwich that had the creamy cheese sauce in it. I forgot what it was called. It was the only thing I would get from there for the longest time. Once they replaced it, I quit going.
Wait, wait, wait. I assumed the lettuce and tomato was just some "deluxe" version. I haven't gotten a Chicken Bacon Swiss in a while. When did this happen?!

Arby's is garbage tier, but it is totally my guilty pleasure when it comes to fast food/junk food, and all that stuff. I maybe eat fast food once a month, and when I do, it's probably Arby's 50% of the time. I don't get the "it's expensive" complaints. I'm in Canada, and it's the only place that I can think of where I can go and get three items for under $5. My usual order is two Jr. Beef n Cheddar's (with lots of Arby's sauce) and a small curly fry. It may not seem like much, but it's enough to make me hate myself for the rest of the day.

muteki

I get a ham & cheddar melt when I go to arbys, not so much a roast beef person. It's rare that I go there though.

I was in St. Louis a few years ago though and went to a Lions Choice and thought it was like an Arby's but better. Don't have them here unfortunately.

gaiages

Banned
I used to love Arby's, but then my stomach decided that that shit was too heavy for me, lol. Every time I ate it I'd regret it for at least a whole day afterwards.

There's only one in town anyways and it's pretty far away, so I have many other choices of poison than to go there, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom