• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I've been wiping wrong my entire life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadybiz

Always been a front to back guy, myself...never really occurred to me to do it the other way.

If I'm home, I'll usually jump in the shower and do some maintenance afterwards.

Wife wants a bidet...can't say I disagree. We'll be getting one eventually, when we remodel the bathroom.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
My arse hair is like an efficient paper shredder, one of those ones that can mangle CDs and credit cards. I get through a lot of TP.

Just to give everyone a pleasant phrase to use, I like the description for cleaning up an absolute crime-scene of an arsehole as 'like trying to clean out a marmite pot'.

Markoman

My arse hair is like an efficient paper shredder, one of those ones that can mangle CDs and credit cards. I get through a lot of TP.

Just to give everyone a pleasant phrase to use, I like the description for cleaning up an absolute crime-scene of an arsehole as 'like trying to clean out a marmite pot'.

You should put that arse to use, man. How about working as a human document shredder in an office?

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
The correct way to wipe is whatever leaves the least amount of crap on or in you.

Whatever technique you happen to use is between you and God.
That's fucking gross. I was recently having a conversation with a fellow co worker of mine who's family is from the Philippines. We both bonded over our shared horror that the rest of the people we worked with, have no qualms with the fact that toilet paper alone means that you're around with poop between your ass cheeks.

He stated that he tries to avoid having to use the staff washroom, but he always has baby wipes at minimum on hand for when the occasion happens. Y'all wipe with toilet paper and stand up people are crazy. Ewww!

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
As a kid, I was scared of getting shit on my clothes, so I would completely undress whenever I needed to take a shit.

MilkyJoe

Christ. Use a bidet people. It's 2017. Stop smearing shit on yourselves.

If you got shit on your arm would you just smear it off with tissue and keep on trucking? No. Should be the same all over your body.

Maybe you should change your diet. Your shits are not supposed to be like that.

KSweeley

A toilet with a bidet costs $10,200.00 here in the U.S.: http://www.totousa.com/neorest-750h-dual-flush-toilet-10-and-08-gpf-with-actilight

This intelligent toilet uses an integrated UV light and special glaze to break down dirt and grime in the bowl, and rinses it clean with ewater+. And with other features like a heated seat, deodorizer and warm water sprays, Neorest 750H delivers an unparalleled sense of relaxation to you in the most comforting and refreshing ways possible.

Features
Tornado/Siphon Jet Flushing System
Actilight UV light cleaning system built in lid
CeFiONtect™ ceramic glaze - a highly smoothed surface for easier cleaning
Dual Flush Function (1.0GPF/3.8LPF and 0.8GPF/3.0LPF)
Universal Height
Washlet® with three wash modes (front, rear, soft)
Oscillating and Pulsing Comfort Washing
Auto Lid open/close, Auto Flush
Automatic Air Purfying System
Adjustable Heated Seat
Adjustable Spray Position
Programmable Energy Saver System
Back-up Manual Flush
ewater+® - mists the bowl with Electrolyzed Water, reducing the need for harsh cleaning chemicals
Multifunctional Remote Control
ADA Compliant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom