• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I've been wiping wrong my entire life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 26 years old, I've taken a lot of poops. But the other day I recalled a moment in my freshman year of college where I was talking with buds about how women have to wipe differently to keep from getting irritation/infections(?). They looked at me like I was crazy. I did the whole "wiping between the legs" motion and they all shook their heads.

Have I been sloppy with my butthole hygiene? Is there a "most effective" way to wipe? These college guys acted like it was all about not getting shit on your balls but there has to be more to it than that, right?

The correct way to wipe is whatever leaves the least amount of crap on or in you.

Whatever technique you happen to use is between you and God.

I don't poo if there isn't a bidet. Unless it's an emergency ofc.

It's really weird to find a bathroom without a bidet over here tho.

Why would wiping towards your balls be considered a good idea? Our boys already hang out close enough to our asshole, why wipe in such a way to bring that actual shit their way?

cr0w

Old Member
George-Costanza-Im-out.gif

The reason women have to be careful when wiping is due to cross contamination, dont want poo in the V.

Men dont have a V, so you just need to be concerned with getting clean.

Wiping towards your balls doesnt sound the best way to get clean LOL.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
I'm 26 years old, I've taken a lot of poops. But the other day I recalled a moment in my freshman year of college where I was talking with buds about how women have to wipe differently to keep from getting irritation/infections(?). They looked at me like I was crazy. I did the whole "wiping between the legs" motion and they all shook their heads.

Have I been sloppy with my butthole hygiene? Is there a "most effective" way to wipe? These college guys acted like it was all about not getting shit on your balls but there has to be more to it than that, right?
Be thankful you learned this from your college mates now. They care just enough to help you avoid a BAD situation.
Wipe away from the balls. Even between the thighs.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Both directions for best results. Also left, right, B, A, Start.

Idk it seems like one of those situations where a gross thing COULD happen if you were really sloppy. Mind you, I've had 26 years of practice at wiping wrong, so I might just be an expert at it.

It seems like something that is more disgusting in theory than in practice.

Breakage

Well, that's disgusting.

Wipe front to back until there's nothing on tissue and then shower and soap - that's how I do it. You ain't getting clean with plain old tissues.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
It feels like this thread pops up on GAF every month or so. What you do in the bathroom is your own business, I don't need to hear tips for techniques or the people who need to have a full shower every time they go to the toilet.

Solo

Well, that's disgusting.

Wipe front to back until there's nothing on tissue and then shower and soap - that's how I do it. You ain't getting clean with plain old tissues.

You're hopping in the shower every time you take a shit? You showering 3-4 times a day?

dl77

One sheet up, one sheet down and one to buff.

Seriously though, who wipes back to front?! that's rank!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom