• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I've been wiping wrong my entire life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Front to back crumpled until almost clear then back to front clearing out your scrotum lol.. Then front to back.

Should leave your ass without shit

Any other way and you are absolutely leaving shit behind under your scrotum lol. Eww just thinking about it.

Raptomex

As a grown man having someone wipe your ass for you is the most depressing experience ever.
So I've been told. But the way I see it, I'm going to get old no matter what and if I'm going to have a bowel problem, I might as well embrace it. Treat the issue, obviously, but have a little fun in the process. Why else do people have children? So we can hold the fact that we wiped their ass for the first few years of their life over their heads when we get old and now it's time for them to return the favor.

Monocle

For 30 years of my life I was wiping.
Since about a year I'm always showering my ass after every poop. OMG SO MUCH BETTER.

I don't have a bidet at home.
I'm utilizing a technique where I sit on my legs on the outer edge of my bathtub so my poopihole is hovering free. Then I turbo it with the showerhead. 10/10 can recommend.
Yes OK but if you're causing your poop to fountain onto the showerhead, then the next time you shower you will be showering in poop.

Bet you didn't think of that.

Predator_Arnie_mud.jpg

"Hmm. Belly button's probably a better place to stop"
10/10

How do men with hairy butts deal with wiping the chunks out of their butt pubes when there is no bidet around?

I'm asking for a friend.

The reason women have to be careful when wiping is due to cross contamination, dont want poo in the V.

Men dont have a V, so you just need to be concerned with getting clean.

Wiping towards your balls doesnt sound the best way to get clean LOL.

It's like one of my Japanese hentais.

Monocle

The toilet paper. Before you wipe, do you just crumple the paper or do you fold it?

I used to be a crumpler but I found that folding saves way more paper
It also makes the barrier between your fingers and butt much thinner.

How do men with hairy butts deal with wiping the chunks out of their butt pubes when there is no bidet around?

I'm asking for a friend.
A gentleman always carries a mustache comb.

splidzy

Neo Member
The reason women have to be careful when wiping is due to cross contamination, dont want poo in the V.

Men dont have a V, so you just need to be concerned with getting clean.

Wiping towards your balls doesnt sound the best way to get clean LOL.

Try it, it doesn't spread, it hit a block (no balls) then go on the paper towel. It's the superior way.

So I've been told. But the way I see it, I'm going to get old no matter what and if I'm going to have a bowel problem, I might as well embrace it. Treat the issue, obviously, but have a little fun in the process. Why else do people have children? So we can hold the fact that we wiped their ass for the first few years of their life over their heads when we get old and now it's time for them to return the favor.

Yea. No. I had a beautiful young woman wipe my ass for me and it was the most soul crushing experience of my life. I was so miserable. Could barely stand. And I mean I ate a BIG meal of grits and gravy and mutton before my operation. So right when I'm ready to get that all out of me she has to clean it up? I wanted to die.

She was nice and professional but I could tell she was judging me the entire time. I couldn't make eye contact afterwards.

I will never let someone wipe my ass again.

daveo42

Banned
I wipe forward and have never had an issue. I know people who wipe backwards and end up getting shit on the toilet seat. They probably also have shit up their back too.

You can fix all of your problems with a bidet.

I wish this was more of a thing in the United States.

Mdk7

I wipe forward and have never had an issue. I know people who wipe backwards and end up getting shit on the toilet seat. They probably also have shit up their back too.

I wish this was more of a thing in the United States.

Seriously, it just blows my mind how it's not.
I live in Italy and everyone here has (at least) a bidet at home... it's really one of the few things I miss when I'm abroad, LOL.

louiedog

I wish my rental unit's bathroom had a better layout for power near the toilet. I'd really like a nice heated/drying toto washlet or similar.

hoserx

Wetting folded toilet paper works well too if you're in one of those contained public restrooms.

If you're in a multi-person bathroom, you can make a quick dart from stall to sink if you think you've got a clear window...... but that's an awfully perilous half-down-pants walk, and if someone sees you, you've got a lot of explaining to do.

I've always gone between the legs back to front (BLB2F), why wouldn't you? Your legs are spread so you're getting prime access without having to lift a leg or stand. I never understood the shitty balls argument because I, like most people, have a taint that acts as a generous buffer between the two. I don't start wiping and then keep the toilet paper pinned against my body til I reach my belly button. You can feel where you're supposed to end the wiping motion and it's long before you reach the back of your sack. And if you're that worried about it then boom, your other hand can easily move everything out of the way.

BLB2F lets you check out how much more work you have to do and then just drop it right into the water, keeping everything contained in the bowl. Do most people go from the side? So you're just pulling shitty tissue out from under yourself and flinging shit particles into the air before you look at the paper and then drop it into the bowl in front of you? And doesn't that just have risks of getting it on your thigh or the seat?
This thread is a lot of fun and all, but this guy gets it. And your balls or taint aren't going to be dirty if you're wiping till the tissue is clean.

The world of wiping is truly expansive.

I don't even know what that means! Tell me more.

Some people take a big chunk of toilet paper, then compress it into a pokeball and just stuff it right into their ass! We call these people "crumplers"

People who fold the toiletpaper, make it into napkins that they use on their asses ("wax on, wax off"). We call these people Folders. Or Foldies.

People who clog the toilet, I think are mostly crumblers. And I speak from experience-

I once clogged a toilet at a exgirlfriends house, and her mom was pissed as she had to take a shit. She was standing there with a long stick pressing it into the toilet as all my smelly doo doo clogged it the toilet because i had crumbled to much paper. The bad habit of crumbling is that the bigger shit you take, the more paper you tend to use. So I had used a lot of toilet paper that time. Too much for the toilets drainage.

It's embarrassing for your mother in law to see the meal she cooked for you yesterday, floating there in her toilet, along with sweet corn, and ripped toilet paper.

I broke up with my girlfriend not long after that.

Learn from my mistake: Don't crumble. fold.

Murkas

Fold paper, wipe back to front
Crumple paper, wipe front to back
Alternate until nothing appears on toilet paper
Wash that badboy with your bidet.
Dry up, wash hands and put clothes back on

dl77

This "no bidet" thing is just something from the USA? Or will I have to deal with no bidets in Europe too for example? Maybe it changes from country to country over there. (I'm from South America)

They're certainly not commonplace here in the UK. We also often have separate hot and cold taps which sometimes shocks people from countries that only have mixers!

PillarEN

This "no bidet" thing is just something from the USA? Or will I have to deal with no bidets in Europe too for example? Maybe it changes from country to country over there. (I'm from South America)

Most homes that I've seen across NA and EU have no bidet.

They're certainly not commonplace here in the UK. We also often have separate hot and cold taps which sometimes shocks people from countries that only have mixers!

God the separate taps is honestly the worst thing ever.

DemWalls

For sure you'll have no problem in Italy. They basically invented it.

Hold on: how on Earth is wiping towards your balls easier than do it in the opposite direction? There isn't enough room to execute the movement properly not to mention the funny angle. But yeah, a bidet it's the easiest and cleanest option. Of course if you took a vicious shit you should wipe after the bidet.
Man...wiping towards your balls. That's cavemen stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom