• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

i was driving home drunk then saw some sirens woo woo thats thread backfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sickening this is.

The kid doesn't take responsibility for his actions. The fact that he took a cop for a fool, endangered his friends and his own life means nothing to him at all.

norinrad21 said:
Very sickening this is.

The kid doesn't take responsibility for his actions. The fact that he took a cop for a fool, endangered his friends and his own life means nothing to him at all.

yeah but the fact we don't care about him kinda balances it

Nolan.

I bet he's from the U.k aswell, there are a lot of chavy, crazy, boy racing, drunks over here.

By the way why the heck do people wear their hats like that.

Lobster

Banned
you know..the OP reminds me of the car pic where 3 people are headbanging. Mostly used with Shiggy, Iwata and Reggie in sales threads.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
sp0rsk said:
Fuck you douchebag.

BTW, no one's mad you got away with breaking the law, shit happens all the time. The fact that you not only drove drunk, but then you went and got more drunk to celebrate the fact that you got away with driving drunk, is a huge fucking douche move.

Saoh

there's always an asshole that doesn't know how to drive and ends up causing a tragedy. every time that happens, and as a result i end up stuck in traffic, i pray to god that the motherfucker driver had a slow and painful death.

i bet you were high too.

doucheface.

Nolan. said:
I bet he's from the U.k aswell, there are a lot of chavy, crazy, boy racing, drunks over here.

If he was from the UK, why would he be wearing a braves hat?

And they wear hats like that because they are saying to the world "I am a douche!"

Mojovonio

Banned
Nolan. said:

so you know who to direct your rage at.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Nolan. said:

So everyone knows they're a douchebag and to stay away from them. Seriously, if you can't put a fucking hat on correctly, what good are you?

Jenga

Banned
Sporsk dishing out all the insults that kinda-sorta goes with douche makes this thread fucking gold.

15535370.gif

Nolan.

ConfusingJazz said:
If he was from the UK, why would he be wearing a braves hat?

And they wear hats like that because they are saying to the world "I am a douche!"

I have seen a couple guys (and some girls) here that wear hats with american teams on them, even if they don't know who the heck they are.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
So to recap:

Posting an outdated overused catchphrase once = ban
Bragging about putting people's lives at risk and repeatedly and flagrantly acting like a total douchecopter when confronted = no ban

Fair and Balanced™

Nolan. said:
I have seen a couple guys (and some girls) here that wear hats with american teams on them, even if they don't know who the heck they are.

But a Braves hat? Really, the Braves?

Shig said:
So to recap:

Bragging about putting people's lives at risk and repeatedly and flagrantly acting like a total douchecopter when confronted = no ban

Well, we are trying to egg him on. Reactions from the op in a thread like this is key.

esbern said:
erm...these are all great arguments but maybe you could vary something besides the word that is attached to douche?
Are you kidding? I've learned several new words. "Doucherocket" is my favorite.

Anyway, OP:

sp0rsk said:
Fuck you douchebag.
this.

Shig said:
So to recap:

He's being subjected to a fate worse than banning.

Nolan.

Yeah don't ban him, he's so silly he makes me look smart, I want to look down on someone for a change!.

Nolan.

ConfusingJazz said:
I personally always preferred Douche von Douchenstein

Not too bad.

''i so smart i drive drunk woo woo''.?

I didn't know where to put the compulsory douche flavoured adjective.

Tedesco!

MrPing1000 said:
Maybe he wasn't over the limit? The machine didn't seem to think so.

The legal limit is arbitrary. I rarely drink, and one good drink will make me tipsy. Sure my BAL will be below the "legal" limit, but does that make me sober? No. The OP is an asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom