• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If box arts told the truth

My amateur attempt, done using Microsoft Paint:

ff15.jpg
It might have suited Lost Odyssey more to have FF on it.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
6Bk9y.png

You know because this game has a hell lot of Reznors!

So anyway I thought this would be fun, basically you can pick any game, and you can change the cover in any way to reflect how you really feel about the game.

the reznors is making me want this game. i fucking loved the reznor miniboss.

Grief.exe

I don't get it :(

If you play through the correct way, there are multiple 'endings' but if you beat it correctly you will unlock the second part of the campaign and the true ending.

This second part of the campaign basically doubles the game since you jump out of the top of the first castle into the second castle. Which is just the first castle flipped upside down. So you are jumping from the top of the castle into the top of the second castle.
Has all kind of gameplay implications and is actually a totally different experience. Amazing game.

Can't follow the SotN one, but what the heck.
image.jpg

You've never played Day Z lol

If you play through the correct way, there are multiple 'endings' but if you beat it correctly you will unlock the second part of the campaign and the true ending.

This second part of the campaign basically doubles the game since you jump out of the top of the first castle into the second castle. Which is just the first castle flipped upside down. So you are jumping from the top of the castle into the top of the second castle.
Has all kind of gameplay implications and is actually a totally different experience. Amazing game.

I've had few true jaw-dropping moments in gaming but that one is near the top.
You think you've seen all the game has to give and the game gives so much more. Kid Icarus also.

RedSwirl

I'm bored waiting around for Borderlands so I thought I would do this:
iBoJ10Mi8KWzt.png

Sorry for the jank. Gimp can be tough to work with.
Also, I love LBP. Still, it's pretty darn floaty.

More like "LittleBadControls". The level design in the official stages was actually fantastic.

Guevara

I'm bored waiting around for Borderlands so I thought I would do this:
iBoJ10Mi8KWzt.png

Sorry for the jank. Gimp can be tough to work with.
Also, I love LBP. Still, it's pretty darn floaty.

I was thinking about "Super Floaty Jumps"

or "If you're expecting Mario, you're going to be disappointed"

Yeah, those Reznors mini-bosses were disappointing. I know about SMW, but NSMB2 isn't SMW. The first NSMB had creative final bosses. I wish they were the mini-bosses instead to give it more variety. I hope NSMB-U gets more varied and creative.

I wish I can make some. These are pretty funny and clever. There's spoilers too!

Top Bottom