• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[IGN] Every Vanillaware Game Ranked

I have tried so many times to get into 13 Sentinels and I always wind up fighting failing asleep while playing it. It's a cool game and concept but vn's just are not for me

Celcius

°Temp. member
can you still buy the digital version of Muramasa from the PSN store? Think it’s worth it to buy a vita just for one game, or do you think someday they’ll finally solve the licensing issues and make a remaster?

DeathGuise

I'm kinda a newcomer to Vanillaware (only played 13 Sentinels and I'm about 40h into my Unicorn Overlord playthrough) so I can't say for sure how legit their ranking is.

That said, I did order earlier today Dragon's Crown (the steelbook version for PS4) and will play it after I'm done with Unicorn Overlord.
Dragon's Crown is so much fun. Local Co-Op is just such a blast. Have a friend over and play it drunk

SunlitSword

Neo Member
Dragon's Crown is a magical game for me. Love the art, music, and game loop. I really hope Vanillaware revisits it someday and iterates on it.
  1. Dragon's Crown
  2. Unicorn Overlord​
  3. 13 Sentinels​
  4. Muramasa
  5. Odin's Sphere Leifthrasir​
  6. Princess Crown
  7. GrimGrimoire Once More​

iclash

I've finally put some time in Unicorn Overlord and maybe this is recency bias but I'm going with:

1. Unicorn Overlord
2. Odin Sphere
3. Muramasa
4. GrimGrimoire
5. 13 Sentinels
6. Dragon's Crown
7. Grand Knights History

Haven't put much time in Princess Crown to be able to rank it, I don't like playing games with translation guides

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
I’m surprised they didn’t dock Dragons Crown because big tits on video game characters kill women all the time in real life.

Top Bottom