• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: Exclusive re-reveal of a *Long Forgotten* Game Tomorrow [Up:Wrong Answers In OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
a few things a for sure here:

1 NO VALVE
2 NO ROCKSTAR

They don't need IGN to tell people that a game is coming.

My guess is the kingdom from crytec that 360 game from E3 2010 with only a logo.

StuBurns

Banned
The Dutch Slayer said:
a few things a for sure here:

1 NO VALVE
2 NO ROCKSTAR

They don't need IGN to tell people that a game is coming.

My guess is the kingdom from crytec that 360 game from E3 2010 with only a logo.
MS have a thing coming up where I imagine they intend to show that and Halo CEmake etc. I doubt they'd give it IGN first.

slider

This won't have anything at all to do with OXM's rumour I hope. I know it'd be bizarro world if it was but stranger things have happened at sea.

StuBurns said:
MS have a thing coming up where I imagine they intend to show that and Halo CEmake etc. I doubt they'd give it IGN first.
Yeah I know that but a nice teaser for a full trailer at the event would be nice right?

StuBurns

Banned
The Dutch Slayer said:
Yeah I know that but a nice teaser for a full trailer at the event would be nice right?
It's true, actually being CG might play to that, some mouthwatering material with a tease at the end for upcoming in-game footage. Would be a nice move really.

I'm not sure it counts as a long time ago, but then I wouldn't say anything this generation happened a long time ago so that's relative.

slider

Buttonbasher said:
What ever happened to The Outsider?

I thought I read recently (on GAF) that it was "cancelled" and a few folk said "get on with Elite then". The Outsider is the Braben project isn't it?

Fox318 said:
P1ktJ.png
Don't do this to me :(

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Revolutionary said:
I love how it's GOTY based on a CG trailer. Never change, IGN.

EDIT: Oh, and my guess is Agent. It's been too long.

If you read, he said game trailer of the year not game of the year.

subversus said:
Lol you wish

WE ALL WISH ;_;

Actually I can't even imagine CG for Half Life, it's been so damn long I'm almost expecting it to be shown in real time on Source 2.0...and not exclusively on IGN.

Revolutionary said:
Good reasons. I guess it was just wishful thinking on my part - I'd like to see something already.

Anyway, was Hitman 5 ever really announced? I want it as much as the next guy and I'm sure it's in development but his wording leads me to believe it may be something else.

Yeah, it was in an Eidos fiscal report about a year after Blood Money came out, not to mention rumored gameplay details and concept art making the rounds, as well as confirmation from 47's voice actor that he was about to begin recording for the new game (that was about a year ago). Fuck, just typing this shit makes me think how much I need Hitman 5.

aegies

No one has guessed correctly. And the trailer really is phenomenal, a word I don't use lightly.

At this point, I would also put money on no one guessing correctly.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Lunchbox said:

Have they announced GTA V?

Also, i doubt it is "I Am Alive" as that is now a downloadable game.

Assassin's Creed 3? System Shock? (Didn't they announce and show a new System Shock?)

aegies said:
No one has guessed correctly. And the trailer really is phenomenal, a word I don't use lightly.

DAMN YOU! :p What about my guesses?

[Nintex]

aegies said:
Perfect Dark 2, Rare just trolled the internet with false rumors and the old guys set-up a company named NotSoRare to work on core IP's, BELIEVE.

Empty

aegies said:

how does ign define "a long time ago"? over a year? over a generation?

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Remember people, the game has already been announced.

I would have to place my guess on Assassin's Creed 3, Bioshock Infinite, or a new Far Cry (did they announce one?).

Kafel

Banned
aegies said:

At this point, I would also put money on no one guessing correctly.

So it's something noone cares about.

aegies said:

Fifth Phantom Saga is coming back! Or... Or... Coded Arms: Assault!

No, wait! They've revived Frame City Killer!

Oh, we can only cry on...

Knight77

I am giving you some clue: take note and don't get Lost.
But you have to be familiar with anime, serials, movies...
Wanna bet I'm right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom