• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: Exclusive re-reveal of a *Long Forgotten* Game Tomorrow [Up:Wrong Answers In OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuBurns

Banned
Phantasy-Star-Online-2.png

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
yeah, look, something tells me Arthur Gies and hilary Goldstein aren't fluttering their eyelashes at PSO2

StuBurns

Banned
Rez said:
yeah, look, something tells me Arthur Gies and hilary Goldstein aren't fluttering their eyelashes at PSO2
I doubt it's anything actually worthy of eyelash flutter though. I suspect baseless hype for click anticipation.

Weeman0313

Neo Member
runnin_blue said:
Too Human 2.

There I said it.
Mother of god. I didn't think anyone else was able to see past the flaws of the first one to enjoy it. I wonder if multiplayer still works on the first one.....

oh and
3107.jpg

Empty

StuBurns said:
I doubt it's anything actually worthy of eyelash flutter though. I suspect baseless hype for click anticipation.

meh, i think if arthur wanted clicks he'd let the possibility of it being beyond good & evil 2 or agent stew in people's minds and drive hype till the reveal instead of shooting them down.

it's probably a cool bit of cg from something by a mid level studio that's genuinely long forgotten.

wsippel

Banned
Rez said:
Yep. If those guys hype it, I'm quite sure I won't give a fuck about whatever it is. That's basically all the info I need. No hype, sorry.

GitarooMan said:
Game trailer of the year

Edit: Maybe I Am Alive ? Although given that's now download only, maybe not.

Might be already mentioned, but I Am Alive is not download only. That was only a rumour and Ubisoft denied it (at least to my knowledge).

And please let this be Thief or Hitman.

StuBurns

Banned
Empty said:
meh, i think if arthur wanted clicks he'd let the possibility of it being beyond good & evil 2 or agent stew in people's minds and drive hype till the reveal instead of shooting them down.

it's probably a cool bit of cg from something by a mid level studio that's genuinely long forgotten.
My point was more that the game probably isn't eye flutter worthy not that the trailer isn't.

It could be a nice minute of stunning CG from Blur or Logan and be basically nothing to do with the game. Saying that, I've thought of another possible game, Child of Eden, which is flutterworthy.

it's that space FPS that nobody cared about from a long time ago. announced around the time of 360 and PS3 unveilings. i keep thinking the phrase Colonial Marines but that's the alien game title. it's not that. something close to that.

i remember sometime last year they said they are still alive and will update us soon.

NON EDIT: INTERSTELLAR MARINES

J-Rzez

Kingdom Hearts 3 on PS360!

-Pyromaniac- said:
some of you are just listing shit you want to see and not listening to the clues.

Damnit...

Regardless, even "trailer of the year" is bold to say when E3 isn't even close yet.

Probably Agent or something if it's being re-introduced during this off-time.

Although Agent would be nice it makes no sense in life. Rockstar has LA Noir coming out for one, and two they don't usually show games till it is close to release, and 3 they don't do CG trailers.

rexor0717

KCHusker33 said:
Starhawk!

about 100% chance it isn't really though *cries*
I just needed someone to say it. I swear, the day that game is announced (hopefully), I will probably shed a tear of joy. My hype is unreasonable for that game, and it might not even be happening.

androvsky

What ever did happen to Mechwarrior? It was announced a year and a half ago with a CG trailer reminiscent of the Mechwarrior 2 intro (one gaming magazine called it one of the best intros ever), and not a peep since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom