• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ignoring fake news by medical professionals, Trump looks directly at sun

And he kept on doing it, too.

XexbSd5.jpg
The kid looks like he's playing an Xbox just out of frame.

Airola

I mean, there must be a chance that looking directly at the eclipse will make you a god. You gotta try!

He is a god now.

But if he goes blind then that will mean all the evil liberals and fake news will be attacking a disabled man! Those monsters!
/s

What the fuck. What a fucking maroon. You'd think his whole family would have been given the glasses. Why isn't he using the glasses.. What on Earth..

Saw this live on tv and couldn't believe it. Wait yes I could because he is a fucking idiot and somehow the president. Fuck everything

Saw this live on tv and couldn't believe it. Wait yes I could because he is a fucking idiot and somehow the president. Fuck everything

I mean... the memes are funny and the pictures indicate some idiocy on his part, but when you see the video you see that he only looks at it for a split second. Obviously not long enough to do any damage

Pandy

I mean, there must be a chance that looking directly at the eclipse will make you a god. You gotta try!

He is a god now.

Lunar eclipse is the one that gives you god powers, not solar.

Geez, I thought this was common knowledge.

SomTervo

I mean... the memes are funny and the pictures indicate some idiocy on his part, but when you see the video you see that he only looks at it for a split second. Obviously not long enough to do any damage
Looks like he only looked at it for 2 seconds. Don't think he'll get any eye damage
unfortunately

You can definitely do damage even for a second - especially at his age when his cells are shit anyway

diunxx

What a strong man, pussy ass Barack HUSSEIN Obama would probably use our tax money to get some overpricred especial glasses like an asshole.

Top Bottom