• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IMPORT Official MGS Peace Walker Thread of Everything - if you can name it, it's in

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
just finished the game :)

Im kinda happy to know that in English will be like discover a whole new game again :lol

just I wish I could read wtf says

after u beat the game and some dates and text appear

also WHATS THE NAME OF THE SONG? the one the Boss sings?

duckroll

dgenx said:
just finished the game :)

Im kinda happy to know that in English will be like discover a whole new game again :lol

just I wish I could read wtf says

after u beat the game and some dates and text appear

also WHATS THE NAME OF THE SONG? the one the Boss sings?

It's a timeline of events, like the end of MGS3.

The name of the song is "Sing", and it's a popular song in the 70s by the Carpenters.

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
duckroll said:
It's a timeline of events, like the end of MGS3.

The name of the song is "Sing", and it's a popular song in the 70s by the Carpenters.

thanks!
peace!

About the game, I thought Heavens Divide was going to be used in a more emotional scene, but for me it was kinda emotional cause I never killed anyone in the game but in that part and with the music I got so frustrated I went rambo on everyone, such irony...

dgenx

ehh one more question, is there a difficulty level settin in this game? I swear I cant find anything that resembles that

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
So... I'm kind of stuck near the end of the game, any help?

I finished the 6th search mission but I can't get the 7th one to pop up. I read that you need to get your rank for support (?) up to rank 2 but I can't seem to do it.

duckroll

Oichi said:
So... I'm kind of stuck near the end of the game, any help?

I finished the 6th search mission but I can't get the 7th one to pop up. I read that you need to get your rank for support (?) up to rank 2 but I can't seem to do it.

Check PM.

Bebpo

Banned
Cleared all the non-boss fight missions I can do. According to my count I'm still missing eleven of them (25/26/27/37/47/48/49/50/55/62/68). I'm guessing I'm gonna need to clear out these remaining boss fights to get them.

I counted how many boss fights I have left and it's....37 ;_; All 5 star and up. Since I can't play multi I am sooooooo screwed.

I'm over 40 hours and have like 140 missions complete. And there's still 48 missions left to complete; this game is massive.

I'm guessing if I want to actually do all these bosses I'm going to have to grind staff members using a wiki to build some of the strongest weapons. Because right now my strongest weapons are gustav rank 3, rpg7 rank 2, and law rank 3 and it takes like 8 shots of any to do 1 bar of damage on these guys ^^;

Has Konami confirmed or hinted at additional Monster Hunter type missions as DLC? I've got a buddy get this game JUST for the Monster Hunter addition, he doesn't like MGS (I know right?) so this caught his attention.

I can't wait to play this game, I've been playing the demo when I don't have anything important to do and it's always good!

Who's doing the Official Thread and when is it coming?

Varth

How in god's green goodness am I supposed to beat bosses the stealth way if my damn l.3 fultons run out midway? Is there a way to equip more of them?

Also: how do you send spies on a certain territory? I cannot seem to find any option to do that like in PO.

BTW if no one minds I'd like to make the official thread for this game, I'm not really sure what the procedure is, but I've done a few things already and if it's cool I'd really appreciate it.

Varth

Branson said:
Man, this game needs waayyy more hype than it's getting.

So true. I've been litteraly glued since I got it. One of the best chapters in the saga, so far. Polished as hell, pushes tech in an incredible way, but above all, it's SO MUCH more accessible than PO. I'm REALLY surprised, since the demo played so differently to me.

Facism

GoncaloCCastro said:
BTW if no one minds I'd like to make the official thread for this game, I'm not really sure what the procedure is, but I've done a few things already and if it's cool I'd really appreciate it.

muito grandes testeculos!

Give this man the official thread <3

Bebpo

Banned
Varth said:
How in god's green goodness am I supposed to beat bosses the stealth way if my damn l.3 fultons run out midway? Is there a way to equip more of them?

Also: how do you send spies on a certain territory? I cannot seem to find any option to do that like in PO.

First question: yeah, I ran into that. I don't think it's possible when there are like 30+ plus guys. Plus on those harder bosses, you run out to fulton and get KILLED because you had fulton, not ration/curry equipped. Doesn't seem worth it. I just murder them all.

Second question: It does that on its own. You just put them in the spy squad.

Does anyone have any scoop on what the US collectors eddition looks like? I know it comes with an art book, but im just wondering what that book looks like.

KTallguy

Banned
Bebpo said:
First question: yeah, I ran into that. I don't think it's possible when there are like 30+ plus guys. Plus on those harder bosses, you run out to fulton and get KILLED because you had fulton, not ration/curry equipped. Doesn't seem worth it. I just murder them all.

Second question: It does that on its own. You just put them in the spy squad.

Later you can get other super duper fulton weapons, but I think if you want to win the stealth way, you have to have 4 players with those weapons. Sometimes over 60 guys pour out the back of those tanks lol

Top Bottom