• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Important" Super Robot Wars News coming

Loona

Lots of sprites looked really fucking weird. FMP and Evangelion mostly.

Maybe because they're not as SD as before? It used to serve the double purpose of making the most of graphical limitations of old systems by ensuring at least heads were recognizable, and deemphasizing legs as a weak spot, but I guess at a much higher res being recognizable isn't an issue.

Tsukumo

I guess it's a pun but the jigoku used here isn't written as hell (it's "time prison", not "earth prison").

Also, on an unrelated note, I don't know if it was posted but Terada mentioned a clear data import during the stream.

Yeah, but I mean: what stops them from be creative with kanjis even for rengoku and tengoku? Like I said, more of an hope than a certainty ;D more SRW never hurts. It seems they can't break of the 200k-300k number.
They almost made a million copies with Alpha and 800k with Impact, Terada must be hitting himself in the head trying to understand what went wrong down the line. I really wish they'd "remaster" the entire Alpha saga (at least) with UX/L systems, skippable animations and faster loading. I'd pay good money for that.

I'd normally be all over the preorder, but I'll be in Tokyo for the release. Should I have a friend put a preorder down for me? I seriously doubt I'll have a problem picking up a copy on that Thursday morning in Akihabara.

Top Bottom