• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In defence of Kid Icarus's Controls. Sakurai: "You doing it wrong."

Guess I'm one of the lucky ones who Kid Icarus controls wonderfully for, no stand needed. Hooray for me, sucks for you. ;)

Also found RE:R controlled sublimely with gyro aiming. Everything's coming up Vanderhuge.

daffy

Banned
once thing for certain: Kid Icarus certainly brings the douchebags out. "Adapt or die" hey screw you pally.

gryz

Banned
having to completely bend your spine and stare into your crotch while resting the 3DS on your legs does not seem like a comfortable control method to me.

BlackJace

If you've played Metroid Prime Hunters and got used to, KIU is exactly the same. If your hand cramps, pause and clench your hands. That or reorient the position of your hands :p

Marlowe89

once thing for certain: Kid Icarus certainly brings the douchebags out. "Adapt or die" hey screw you pally.

I dunno, does that sound quite as ridiculous as "I despise the clearly more functional point-and-click mechanics of proper shooting games, Nintendo should cater to meeeeeee!" etc.?

Dual analogue simply does not and cannot suit this type of gameplay. At all. Point blank. If someone goes on a temper tantrum because of something like that, Uprising clearly isn't their game. Move on and get over it.

Top Bottom