• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In the US, PS5 is now trending 5% above PS4 and 87% ahead of PS3, while Xbox Series trails Xbox One by 10% yet leads Xbox 360 by 6%

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
The 360 did VERY VERY well. It built a whole generation of Xbox gamers. The X1 did a lot of damage to the Xbox Brand and the XS is losing mindshare in the US.

People still think multiplatform Starfield is going to move the needle against Spider-Man 2...

You obviously think with a vs mind...I don't get it.

Anyone who wants to play games, really good games is playing both those games. Why is it Starfield vs Spider man. You obviously think with a completely different mindset to those who just want to play good games and that's my biggest issue with fanboys. It's always, this game won't do anything against starfield or spider man. I can't imagine how many good games fanboys must miss out on becuase they are not willing to play on other consoles or other games.

It's really strange.

Starfield and spider man are completely different games. It's like putting interstellar up against the latest spider man movie and saying one isn't going to "win" over the other.....

That's wild.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Most won't even finish Starfield. It's intriguing, but probably too much content for the average console player. MS better come through with some announcements soon, we probably won't be seeing another Elder Scrolls or Fallout for at least five years. Almost next gen time in fact.
The problem with Xbox's upcoming lineup is that none of the upcoming games will even match 50% of the hype of Starfield. So once Starfield releases, things are expected to become dry again.

Yes, they will release games like Hellblade 2, Avowed, Clockwork Revolution, South of Midnight, Contraband, Towerborne, etc. But these games won't sell consoles. Just like Hi-Fi Rush, Pentiment, Grounded, Flight Simulator didn't sell Xbox consoles. Especially when Sony is releasing TLOU 3, God of War's next game, Wolverine, Spider-Man 2, Ghost of Tsushima 2.

Starfield was/is their best bet to go against Sony's bigger games and get people to abandon PlayStation and buy Xbox.

This is why releasing it on day one on PC and Game Pass and then literally spending money on ads that say "console is not required" is so baffling.

Last edited:

VitoNotVito

PS5 is killing it.

Xbox could turn it around but they need a stonking couple of years from now.
Turn around what?
They are losing their key market with the ass cheap SKU (series S).
I know people said it/joked about multiple times but Microsoft knows shit about consumer products. I believe Xbox brand will only be around as long as it has any relevance for their subscription business goals. Microsoft is an enterprise software company with absolute no idea how to build exciting consumer brand. X360 was an accident...

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member

Anyone who wants to play games, really good games is playing both those games. Why is it Starfield vs Spider man. You obviously think with a completely different mindset to those who just want to play good games and that's my biggest issue with fanboys. It's always, this game won't do anything against starfield or spider man. I can't imagine how many good games fanboys must miss out on becuase they are not willing to play on other consoles or other games.

It's really strange.

Starfield and spider man are completely different games. It's like putting interstellar up against the latest spider man movie and saying one isn't going to "win" over the other.....

That's wild.
Not to go against your post, as I too believe like you that putting those games against each other will be like putting Hogwarts Legacy against Elden Ring, nonsense. But I am also guilty of liking those Xbox VS PS threads anyway. To try to make you understand it, and using your analogy, imagine putting Interstellar VS Spiderman, but one of those films use the VHS format, and the other the Betamax. Or HD DVD VS Blu Ray. This is what I believe Mibu no ookami Mibu no ookami is doing in his post.
From a broader perspective, consoles sales are important as they decide of what platform get priority in stuff like optimisation, exclusives... Starfield should give Xbox a boost. But that boost can't be compared to what Spiderman 2 will do to the PS5. Of course we can be wrong about it. We are in a console sales thread, remember? Not a Starfield one, so the game should be used here more to talk about what good it will do to the Xbox than how good it will be. As for fanboys, doing this in a sales thread is not a red flag IMHO. Doing so in the game review/ trailer/ OT would of course be different.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
At this point, I don't know if there's something Microsoft could do to boost Xbox sales. Buy more publishers? They already buyed two of the biggest ones...
Just release good exclusive first party games.

Starfield will give a boost, but few people buy a console for one game would be my guess.

Microsoft have had a rough generation, from the Internet pile on and delay of Halo Infinite to the Internet pile on of should-have-been-delayed Redfall, to the Internet pile on when a game didn't get a split screen mode on Series S.

But I think the biggest problem has been the lack of first party games. It's a major point of comparison - most games are on multiple consoles but most consoles offer additional exclusives. I enjoyed Grounded and think Halo gets unfairly criticised still, but ultimately the first party games list has been underwhelming for many. I think there's more good stuff than Microsoft get credit for, but you can see why Spider-Man etc are a big deal and Microsoft haven't had enough of an answer to them.

I would think that people who want to play Starfield but not enough to jump in might do when they think of Forza Horizon/Motorsport and are more likely again if Hellblade or Gears Of War or Fable or whatever are released to acclaim.

As to when their developer pipeline is ready to deliver a constant stream of games is up for debate, but while I think it will come, Starfield feels like a novel experience - a big name Microsoft exclusive is coming. Do that more and I don't see why their numbers wouldn't improve. To some degree, practically keeping up with Xbox One which had a good selection of first party exclusives Dead Rising, Ryse, Forza, Killer Instinct out the gate and Titanfall within the first 6 months isn't such a terrible record. It's not what Microsoft would be hoping for, but hopefully we'll see a more competitive market going forward.

Last edited:

VivaR3V

Neo Member
Just this generation I switched from PS5 to XSX and started buying all new multiplatform games for Xbox. I didn't ditch the PS5, I always will own a Playstation as Naughty Dog is my favourite developer. But personally, I like more the digital library UX, Quick Resume, GamePass and the controller of Xbox, so I I switched brands even if I've been a Sonyer almost all my life. But the thing is I always have the feeling Xbox is an (almost) dead brand, that meanwhile it will be for sure a PS6, I can't be sure if Microsoft will release a next Xbox or if it will leave the hardware development and focus only on software.

I like the console, but I dislike the insecurity that the brand gives to me. They can't grow if they don't appear as a future proof purchase.
I totally agree with this. I don’t have a PC, have always been a PS owner and had a few Xbox’s over the years. But some part of me wants Xbox to do well, so I bought into the XBSX thinking good things would happen, eventually. My 3 years of cheap GPU is about to expire and I’m looking at the system and sadly, I just don’t have the faith in it. Yes, I want to play Starfield and on the odd occasion try out a few other game pass games, but I have little faith in the brand going forward, especially here in the UK it’s always been a dead brand, EU too. The best Microsoft can hope for is pushing people to PC and their mobile dream. But the console business is flatlining. The PS5 Pro is going to do a lot of damage too, regardless of whether you think it’s needed or not. Sadly, Xbox is now the poor man of the console world. I have more excitement for the next switch than anything Xbox.

it is a shame, as you rightly point out, there’s a lot to like about the console itself. But reality is such, out of all my friends that are into gaming still , most would only have PlayStation and the others PC. The “Xbox” brand is just not appealing, no excitement or interest.

Montauk

Just this generation I switched from PS5 to XSX and started buying all new multiplatform games for Xbox. I didn't ditch the PS5, I always will own a Playstation as Naughty Dog is my favourite developer. But personally, I like more the digital library UX, Quick Resume, GamePass and the controller of Xbox, so I I switched brands even if I've been a Sonyer almost all my life. But the thing is I always have the feeling Xbox is an (almost) dead brand, that meanwhile it will be for sure a PS6, I can't be sure if Microsoft will release a next Xbox or if it will leave the hardware development and focus only on software.

I like the console, but I dislike the insecurity that the brand gives to me. They can't grow if they don't appear as a future proof purchase.

That’s the thing, no one is saying that the Xbox hasn’t got some great features or has nothing to offer.

I am a Series X owner. I don’t like the controller relative to PS5, I feel MS were lazy with it, but overall I like the design too.

Aside from that I could list various positives like you have and more. Gamepass IS great, Quick Resume is great, the OS is nice, I seriously love the loading speeds.

I don’t regret my purchase because I know what I bought it for and I know I’ll get tonnes of value out of it, plenty of good games.

But there’s just not denying for me that the platform and brand just lack the juice.

My time owning it, leaving aside the individual great games I’ve played on it (Spelunky 2 has nothing to do with MS) I have felt that the console and the brand is very boring.

For all of the criticisms you could make of Sonys approach and their biggest exclusives (walk here slowly, wishes it was a movie) PlayStation as a platform/brand feels like it has a personality and it certainly has a buzz around it.

I bought a PS4 Pro last gen (got in late) because well it’s not like I was gonna buy an Xbox One was I? I’m not that stupid.

This time round I got the Xbox purely for value. Still, I hoped that MS were gonna get their shit together and would compete more closely with Sony.

Ehhhh…

Montauk

And let us not forget............those games are also REALLY REALLY FUN!!

I leave that up to opinion.

Regardless of how people feel about the games, or feel about the focus on graphics (I hate it) you only need look at those games to see why they are popular, drive buzz and give this big halo effect to the PlayStation platform and brand.

Where is the Xbox equivalent of Uncharted 4, God of War, TLOU, Spider-Man and so on?

Even if I didn’t like them much, they obviously have easy mass-market appeal with excellent graphics, stories and great characters for people to latch onto. They are also high quality titles in terms of slickness, bugginess and stuff.

Xbox didn’t get them last gen because it flopped hard. It hasn’t had any show up so far. But Sony either started these series in the PS3 or PS2 days.

Now I think that Sony have undoubtedly put out quality titles, but like some I don’t like the direction and focus they have.

I wish there was more variety like back in the PS2/PS3 days - if there’s another slow-walking, third person over the shoulder, slow-walking, camera-grabbing, talky talky, film-aping, story driven AAA game from them I might just scream.

But that’s me. And while others feel the same it is blatantly obvious that Sony are the people what they want.

Unsurprisingly, this is a recipe for success.

Last edited:

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
What's most scary is that even with having multiple rejected consoles spanning the last decade and only going further downhill, worse mismanagement of game studios than Disney with movie studios (at least Disney actually produces), the company with the smallest user base somehow wants to be the gatekeeper of the industry.
Let them compete!!! 😔

Montauk

The point is the Xbox brand is dead as a console.

Even if they release great games in the next 2 years, people don't need an Xbox console to play them: it's all on GamePass Ultimate Day 1 so on PC/cloud as well

Why do Nintendo and Sony sell so much? Simple, you won't find their games anywhere else on Day 1 and they don't give a fuck about subscriptions

Yeah, god, and it wasn’t hard to predict that MS’s would water down their brand and the appeal of buying their box.

kaizenkko

Just release good exclusive first party games.
It doesn't matter anymore! If Microsoft had started the generation by releasing one amazing game after another, maybe. But as they currently are, not even amazing games are going to change the situation.

And besides that, they won't have a bunch of first-party game as relevant as Starfield anytime soon, but Sony, on the other hand, will still release their best games.

Even in a "weak" year Sony is releasing Spider-Man 2. lol

Last edited:

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
It doesn't matter anymore! If Microsoft had started the generation by releasing one amazing game after another, maybe. But as they currently are, not even amazing games are going to change the situation.

And besides that, they won't have a bunch of first-party game as relevant as Starfield anytime soon, but Sony, on the other hand, will still release their best games.

Cringe.

Honestly, I'm not sure why I'm bothering to reply, but even the most blinkered of people could see that a few must-play games would make a console more attractive and more likely to be purchased. Instead though you've leapt to argue against that very reasonable point because.... well I just don't know why it's important to you.

MikeM

Cringe.

Honestly, I'm not sure why I'm bothering to reply, but even the most blinkered of people could see that a few must-play games would make a console more attractive and more likely to be purchased. Instead though you've leapt to argue against that very reasonable point because.... well I just don't know why it's important to you.
This. Imagine switch without Mario or Zelda?

Unknown?

I think the damage is as bad as Sega after the 32X. Only they have money to keep going with such brand damage.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
I think the damage is as bad as Sega after the 32X. Only they have money to keep going with such brand damage.
And the wild part is MS is in a much better position to go fully 3rd party vs Sega back then.

MS really wouldn't miss a beat. It took Sega awhile to get back on track.

Mr Moose

Cringe.

They fucked up with PC day one.
And when their partners advertise shit like this?

They aren't making their console an attractive must-have product.

kaizenkko

Cringe.

Yeah, with more games the console would be more attractive, but that's not enough, because: 1) Sony also have attractive games; 2) Playstation brand is in another level compare to the Xbox brand.

Microsoft in fact don't even care about the console, gamepass is their main product.

Last edited:
Xbox One was absolutely not a catastrophe in the US. It sold very well and was competitive with the PS4 for a long time.
It is when you consider the 360 was absolutely dominant by the end of the gen. On the other hand, XBO lost a lot of ground to PS4. Looks like the Series is losing even more.

kaizenkko

3: Sony didn’t fuck up their whole last generation.
Nintendo got back on track with Switch after the Wii U fiasco.

Microsoft ended the last gen in a much better state with Xbox than Nintendo with the Wii U. They had a great console (One X) with advantage in all third-party games, they have showed commitiment with developing more 1st party games buying promising studios (not publishers), and, at that time, Xbox was the only console with a great value game subscription service (gamepass).

But they fuckup. Again. The Series consoles were released without a single game. Halo Infinite was a disaster. They weren't able to release a single game in 2022, and if they hadn't acquired Bethesda, they would only have Forza for this year.

Humdinger

Microsoft is an enterprise software company with absolute no idea how to build exciting consumer brand. X360 was an accident...

It was different in the early days; it really was. The original Xbox was a fun brand -- not equal to the PS2 of course, but an exciting newcomer, with some excellent exclusives, and XBL to boot, which was great fun in the beginning. You were on the side of the underdog, against the behemoth Sony -- which impaled itself next generation with an overpriced console, unnecessarily complicated hardware, and arrogant messaging. I was an Xbox fan in those days. It was a joy to see the 360 leapfrog from a tiny second-rate competitor to being neck-and-neck with the big man, Sony.

But then, something happened mid-way through the 360 generation. From my perspective, what originally was an exciting project run headed up by gaming enthusiasts was co-opted by higher management, who had "bigger plans" -- taking over the living room, appealing to the casuals with Kinect, etc. That's when it all fell apart. But there was a time (it lasted almost a decade) when the Xbox brand was a strong and exciting one. I was an Xbox fan. I was there. I tell you, it happened!

Hard to remember now, though.

It is also a matter of trust in the brand, whoever comes from PS4 will jump headlong for a PS5 because the generation has been brutal, PS4 with 9 years receiving Horizon FW, Ragnarok, GT7 or multiple billets like RE4 Remake or SF6 that do not come out In ONE, xbox, on the other hand, set a regular generation, they released the xbox series with nothing or they spent more than a year without any AAA, they sell too much for such a management disaster.

It's really strange.

That's wild.

There are finite dollars for gaming in the market. The idea that anyone who wants to play games, is just going to buy both consoles and both games, is a fun idea, but not born out of reality.

People are generally going to buy one console and the two largest drivers for making that decision this holiday season will be Spider-Man 2 and Starfield.

One is a new IP and is multiplatform and the other is an established game and exclusive to one console.

That has nothing to do with fanboyism, these are just facts. When kids ask their parents for a present for Christmas, most parents aren't getting them an XSX and a PS5. They're going to get them one or the other. And either the kid is going to ask for what they want or the parent is going to sus out what to get based on marketing and buzz.

They don't need to be similar types of games for them to be in competition with each other.

There are finite dollars for gaming in the market. The idea that anyone who wants to play games, is just going to buy both consoles and both games, is a fun idea, but not born out of reality.

People are generally going to buy one console and the two largest drivers for making that decision this holiday season will be Spider-Man 2 and Starfield.

One is a new IP and is multiplatform and the other is an established game and exclusive to one console.

That has nothing to do with fanboyism, these are just facts. When kids ask their parents for a present for Christmas, most parents aren't getting them an XSX and a PS5. They're going to get them one or the other. And either the kid is going to ask for what they want or the parent is going to sus out what to get based on marketing and buzz.

They don't need to be similar types of games for them to be in competition with each other.

I'm kind of the same when it comes to buying consoles/handhelds.

I don't ever buy multiple systems at once. Usually I buy one use it for a really long time and if I'm interested I'll pick up another. This happens because I'm investing my time into my new purchase and when I feel I need something else to satisfy my gaming I buy it.

Anyways to address DenchDeckard DenchDeckard comment on missing out. Well sometimes you can own one system and never miss out. That's because it's possible to always find something to play on one platform so it might not be necessary for you to own another. Which seems to be why I only own a PS5 and a Switch because all my needs are taken care of with those two platforms when it comes to consoles.

Switch: 1st party games
PS5: 1st party games + multiplats

As you can see I have a ton of options when it comes to games.

And if you add my PC well then I drown in options.

Last edited:

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly

Yes, kids will definitely want to play the new spiderman.

Plenty of adults will want to play starfield.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
I'm kind of the same when it comes to buying consoles/handhelds.

I don't ever buy multiple systems at once. Usually I buy one use it for a really long time and if I'm interested I'll pick up another. This happens because I'm investing my time into my new purchase and when I feel I need something else to satisfy my gaming I buy it.

Anyways to address DenchDeckard DenchDeckard comment on missing out. Well sometimes you can own one system and never miss out. That's because it's possible to always find something to play on one platform so it might not be necessary for you to own another. Which seems to be why I only own a PS5 and a Switch because all my needs are taken care of with those two platforms when it comes to consoles.

Switch: 1st party games
PS5: 1st party games + multiplats

As you can see I have a ton of options when it comes to games.

And if you add my PC well then I drown in options.
Switch/PS5 is also a very legit combination because the libraries do not overlap. The same will be the case with Switch/Xbox.

With PS5/XSX, 95% of the game libraries will be the same. You'll essentially be buying the 2nd console for only a handful of games. Unless you're a hardcore gamer with plenty of money and time to spend on gaming, one of these two consoles will be perfectly sufficient.

And when it comes to choosing between XSX and PS5, PS5 understandably is a much better option for the majority of gamers: high-quality first-party games, proven studios, better and feature-rich controller, brand recognition, aggressive marketing, more friends with the same console because of the higher market share, VR capability, more third-party exclusives, better third-party support, and can be purchased at $399.

It really is a no-brainer unless one is a fan of flagship Xbox franchises: Halo, Gears, and Forza.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
I leave that up to opinion.

Regardless of how people feel about the games, or feel about the focus on graphics (I hate it) you only need look at those games to see why they are popular, drive buzz and give this big halo effect to the PlayStation platform and brand.

Where is the Xbox equivalent of Uncharted 4, God of War, TLOU, Spider-Man and so on?

Even if I didn’t like them much, they obviously have easy mass-market appeal with excellent graphics, stories and great characters for people to latch onto. They are also high quality titles in terms of slickness, bugginess and stuff.

Xbox didn’t get them last gen because it flopped hard. It hasn’t had any show up so far. But Sony either started these series in the PS3 or PS2 days.

Now I think that Sony have undoubtedly put out quality titles, but like some I don’t like the direction and focus they have.

I wish there was more variety like back in the PS2/PS3 days - if there’s another slow-walking, third person over the shoulder, slow-walking, camera-grabbing, talky talky, film-aping, story driven AAA game from them I might just scream.

But that’s me. And while others feel the same it is blatantly obvious that Sony are the people what they want.

Unsurprisingly, this is a recipe for success.

The bolded is one of the dumbest narratives in video games today. It's lazy and makes me think people who think it must be high school dropouts lol. The recipe for success from Sony is making good quality games that have a story. That's no different than what was created 20 years ago when GTA 3 was released.

The fact that Sony has received this narrative makes me realize our lazy conversations are these days. And how we are all talking in a small bubble.

Montauk

The bolded is one of the dumbest narratives in video games today. It's lazy and makes me think people who think it must be high school dropouts lol. The recipe for success from Sony is making good quality games that have a story. That's no different than what was created 20 years ago when GTA 3 was released.

The fact that Sony has received this narrative makes me realize our lazy conversations are these days. And how we are all talking in a small bubble.

I disagree, sorry. I don’t like the trends. Nobody stopping you from liking that stuff. It’s not like you’re alone.

You can’t just pretend the obvious trends aren’t real. I’ve played some of this stuff. I have a PS4 Pro.

Not a PS exclusive, but look at the modern Tomb Raider games lol.

They just don’t make games in the way that they used to, and I’m sick to death of the “cinematic” trend and seeing gamers clap and praise it like they’re ashamed of games for being games.

But that’s another topic. If you’ve got a GoW of war plushie, there’s no point us discussing it.

Last edited:
Switch/PS5 is also a very legit combination because the libraries do not overlap. The same will be the case with Switch/Xbox.

With PS5/XSX, 95% of the game libraries will be the same. You'll essentially be buying the 2nd console for only a handful of games. Unless you're a hardcore gamer with plenty of money and time to spend on gaming, one of these two consoles will be perfectly sufficient.

And when it comes to choosing between XSX and PS5, PS5 understandably is a much better option for the majority of gamers: high-quality first-party games, proven studios, better and feature-rich controller, brand recognition, aggressive marketing, more friends with the same console because of the higher market share, VR capability, more third-party exclusives, better third-party support, and can be purchased at $399.

It really is a no-brainer unless one is a fan of flagship Xbox franchises: Halo, Gears, and Forza.

Yeah I definitely don't want another PS5 which is why I didn't buy an XSX yet. However if the Series end up with a Nintendo like 1st party lineup then it would make sense for me to buy one. That's assuming they make games I'm interested in of course which is a dilemma because my PC can play those games.

Yes, kids will definitely want to play the new spiderman.

Plenty of adults will want to play starfield.

Here's something that will surprise you.

A lot of gamers will play both.

Shocking isn't it?

I don't really see Spiderman or Starfield being kiddy games or just for adults.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
I disagree, sorry. I don’t like the trends. Nobody stopping you from liking that stuff. It’s not like you’re alone.

I think you have the wrong idea with what I'm saying. It's okay for you not to like 3rd person games. What I'm saying is that Sony makes more games than "just" those. They make all types of games. The only thing they don't make is RTS games and FPS games.

They fucked up with PC day one.
And when their partners advertise shit like this?

They aren't making their console an attractive must-have product.

Yeah, with more games the console would be more attractive, but that's not enough, because: 1) Sony also have attractive games; 2) Playstation brand is in another level compare to the Xbox brand.

Microsoft in fact don't even care about the console, gamepass is their main product.

This won't end well. I repeat WILL NOT end well.

The deprioritization of the console would have had to happen carefully. You look at Netflix shifting their model from mail in dvds to streaming, but this isn't the same thing here.

You're actively telling people not to buy your primary product with the hopes that they'll buy your secondary product and even if your secondary product becomes your primary product, there is serious issues around retention.

Montauk

I think you have the wrong idea with what I'm saying. It's okay for you not to like 3rd person games. What I'm saying is that Sony makes more games than "just" those. They make all types of games. The only thing they don't make is RTS games and FPS games.

Those are the ones that people talk about. Those are the ones that have really made the brand in its modern form.

If another game makes me walk slowly for 10 minutes while somebody waffles on as part of their “deeply emotional” and “cinematic” storytelling, or grabs my camera for the 20th time to make sure I can see how nice the background looks, I’ll kick off.

Fuck man, games used to have a cutscene at the start of the level and one at the end. Now the whole thing is a cutscene.

Just the other day I was fantasising about a new Syphon Filter game.
But then I realised they’d just modernise by trying to make into an interactive film. They’ll put the camera over the shoulder. They’d focus on the ‘atmosphere’. It would feel like every other game.

Games used to feel a lot more different to each other. I know they wouldn’t bring back the lock-on system for a Syphon Filter of the Danger Meter.

It would just be cinematic this and vibes that. Fuck!

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Here's something that will surprise you.

A lot of gamers will play both.

Shocking isn't it?

I don't really see Spiderman or Starfield being kiddy games or just for adults.
Spider man appeals to everyone. I'm 41 and I can't wait, but let's be honest....No kids are playing starfield.

HeWhoWalks

Gold Member
Don't need a console for Starfield, which is the big difference between the two. Also, I'm not a kid, I just act like one.
Exactly. Don’t need an Xbox for a single game. As long as you have a PC/PS5/Switch combo, all bases are covered. Sure, with “patience”, you’ll get SOME PlayStation games on PC, but that’s also a waiting game.

Clearly most people see it that way too. ;)

Kids? Like under ten year old kids?

I don't even think many under 14s will play it. But maybe that's me being wrong.

Well depends on how many parents get gamepass for their kids. Obviously I'm not talking about 5 year olds. Don't even think Spiderman is being made for kids that young.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
The 360 did VERY VERY well. It built a whole generation of Xbox gamers. The X1 did a lot of damage to the Xbox Brand and the XS is losing mindshare in the US.

People still think multiplatform Starfield is going to move the needle against Spider-Man 2...

I had a 360 and was looking forward to the next Xbox. Until they revealed it and showed to the world their cunning plan of using the console to watch tv.

Top Bottom