• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we beg for FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

If anyone has a spare 2 day XBL trial code, please let me know. I'd love to be able to play Halo: MCC with my friend before he gets paid.

Bowl0l

@gaf, anyone wants to trade my NA PSN 20% discount code with your Uncharted preorder 10% discount code?
I bought two without knowing that you can only use one discount code for one account.
Please note that if you have redeemed 20% discount code from gamedealdaily.com once, you are unable to redeem anymore 20% discount code from gamedealdaily.com in that same account.

insanefreeman

Neo Member
well, this is a bummer :(

i have xbox 360, and my acc is gold. My gf wanted to continue playing destiny (day one player that stopped right before third expansion) - but right now i don't have funds to buy her gold subscription.

I tried entering a 14-day trial that i got from a game, but Destiny doesn't work with trial - you need to have Gold to play that game.

So, if you have a one month code, we would be very grateful. You would make our weekend better! :)

Thank you.

Chucker

Looking for a PS+ trial. Just got a PSTV and downloaded all of the stuff I had when I had a vita, forgot that my saves are stuck behind the cloud.

Including my P4G Save.

Thanks in advance!

Tizoc

Anyone got a US PSN 10% discount coupon they don't need? Planning on getting a few things from this week's sale and would like to get them witha little discount :X

If anyone has a ps+ trial or 1 month pass it'd be greatly appreciated, I don't have much other than steam trading cards to offer in return. Just want to play Rocket League online splitscreen with my sister before I go back for 2nd semester in about 2 weeks. Completely strapped for cash here.

I'm looking for a code for a PS+ trial. I have just enough money on my (U.S) PSN account to buy Dark Chronicles for the PS+ price, but I don't have PS+.

TMC

Anyone have a trial code for XBL? Only need a 48 hour trial but any longer would be great. Thanks!

warheat

Anyone have PS Plus US trial code (1-2 day preferred)? I just want to buy The Last Of Us on the store (Naughty Dog sale).

Are there two PS+ trials out there?

I have two buddies who came over to play some Uncharted 4, but their Plus memberships ran out and they only need to play for the day.

Thanks in advance.

WiCkEd_Co

Already own so here,

Thanks for purchasing Gears of War 4. Here are your codes for Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment (ESRB Rating: Mature with blood and gore, intense violence, strong language) CJYC6-PYWTY-CP2MQ-G4P2Y-P42CZ, FKH7V-JH2HP-WQ4TR-XCG4M-F7G4Z

Osla

Neo Member
Already own so here,

Thanks for purchasing Gears of War 4. Here are your codes for Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment (ESRB Rating: Mature with blood and gore, intense violence, strong language) CJYC6-PYWTY-CP2MQ-G4P2Y-P42CZ, FKH7V-JH2HP-WQ4TR-XCG4M-F7G4Z

Thanks, took 3!

@gaf, anyone wants to trade my NA PSN 20% discount code with your Uncharted preorder 10% discount code?
I bought two without knowing that you can only use one discount code for one account.
Please note that if you have redeemed 20% discount code from gamedealdaily.com once, you are unable to redeem anymore 20% discount code from gamedealdaily.com in that same account.

Don't mean to disrail the topic, but a question about this.

I recently bought a new ps4 (and the younger brother did as well). For the PSN promo last week, I used one 20% off coupon on the first batch of games (I bought a ton of those arcade archives) and when I went to use the other, it tells me that it has already been redeemed. Yet, if I use it in cart on another account, it works fine.

Is this the reason? Even if it's not the same code, you can only use the SAME type of code once per account? Fuck, even PS live chat couldn't tell me that...

sibarraz

Banned
I need a 2 day xbox live gold code to buy killer instinct. I bought a gift card hoping to buy some gold and the game with it but the 1 dollar promotion only works with a credit card, and the promotion ends this monday, some help I will be thankful

jsnepo

Anyone got a PS+ trial code? Doesn't matter for how long. I just want to get the discounts right now. Mine expired a few hours ago just right after Amazon took some time to verify my purchase of PSN codes (I made multiple orders of codes from them before without issue).

I would totally appreciate if someone could offer me a PS+ code for EU (Germany) Any amount is good. Just need it for over a week.

Is it to buy something?

What's stopping you from making a second account and using the free trial they give all new accounts?

Is it to buy something?

What's stopping you from making a second account and using the free trial they give all new accounts?

It's for the Nioh Beta. I have to have Playstation Plus in my region in order to get it, unlike in US. And I can't create just another account and get the free trial, because I would have to input credit card informations. Where I live credit cards are not a common thing unlike the US. And I don't have a credit card either.

Miker

Anybody have a leftover XBL trial card? I want to buy the Forza expansion pass while it's on sale but don't have XBL gold because I play on PC.

Top Bottom